Another Baby Girl for the Styles

Start from the beginning

He was going to be a dad again.

Even after 5 kids, that feeling never got old.

***

It was quite an odd and new experience for them. They had only ever actively tried to get pregnant once before, with the baby they miscarried. Darcy, Auggie, and Calum were just complete and utter accidents and Bowie and Lennon were technically surprise babies, but they really weren't being safe with those two either, so they weren't that big of a surprise, it was bound to happen.

It all started two nights later after much discussing about the best way to go about this. There were so many factors to think about when trying for a baby that they'd never really had to think about before.

How old did they want Calum to be when the baby was born?

Was this the best decision for all of the kids?

Could they handle six kids?

Could Camryn's body tolerate another pregnancy okay? Her body had never been the best with pregnancy.

Should they wait until the kids were a bit older?

It was a completely new experience for them, planning all of these things out. They'd only ever been thrown surprise babies that they had to fit into their lives whether it was ideal or not. And most of the time, because of how lucky Harry and Camryn both are, the timing was the absolute worst possible time they could think of. All of the kids were fairly close in age with the biggest gap being Darcy and Lennon who are 2 1/2 years apart.

Eventually they decided they were going to try now. After a lot of conversations and weighing the options, they decided that their family wouldn't be complete unless there was one more.

The thrill of trying was fun at first. It was exciting. They were making a baby! They'd never really had that thrill before of actively trying and knowing that at any point they could be making a baby. Their baby.

"Let's make a baby, Mrs. Styles,"Harry whispered huskily as he threw her down on the bed as she giggled, pulling on his cross necklace to pull his face closer to her.

"Let's do it, sweet boy,"Camryn whispered breathlessly, pressing her lips against his.

They were expecting to get pregnant quite fast considering their other babies. All it took for Darcy was one night of unprotected sex when they were careless teenagers. With Lennon it was the first time they had sex after the miscarriage. For Auggie, it was the second time they had sex after Lennon's birth. They had only been not being careful for a month before they got pregnant with Bowie, and Calum was the result of unprotected fun in the shower one time after Camryn had been adamant about not giving birth again after Bowie's traumatic birth.

So basically, what they had realized throughout the years was that Camryn gets pregnant extremely easily, which should've made them be more careful in the past, but obviously they didn't learn their lesson. The five kids are a good proof of that.

"I think we made a baby,"Camryn whispered, panting heavily as Harry rested his cheek on her chest, his fingers drawing circles on her bare lower stomach as his leg rested lazily on hers.

"Oh did we?"Harry asked, panting himself and humming in bliss as Camryn rubbed back the sweaty curls from his forehead.

"Mhmm,"Camryn hummed, closing her eyes in utter joy as she continued to drag her finger through Harry's damp curls, feeling his tummy rising and falling rapidly against her hip.

"Do you feel different?"Harry checked, pressing gentle kisses against her bare breasts.

Camryn hummed as she thought for a second, trying to pay extra attention to her body. Did she feel different? She could feel little flutters in her stomach but she knew that it was only in reaction to Harry gently sucking on her right breast. "Yeah,"she decided, and smiled as Harry placed his palm over her belly button.