vingt sept

act two, scene four

y/n was kept in her cell for a whole week before her face finally met schlatt. 

her streak was broken when quackity announced to her when he served her the same plain breakfast as all days, "schlatt would like to see you." 

y/n nearly spat out her water. "wu-why?" 

quackity thumped her on the back, "that was all he told me..sorry." 

y/n nodded, "it's fine..guess i'll find out soon."

she took notice on how quackity apologized..a lot. 

y/n took longer to finish her breakfast then usual. she dreaded seeing him; the man who drained her of her sanity. but alas time carried and quackity took her to schlatt's office. 

"hey you okay?" quackity asked, his eyes on her shaking figure. 

words couldn't seem to leave her mouth. "you'll be fine i promise. he won't do anything to hurt you." 

oh but he already has. 

"c'mon," quackity pushed her gently towards the closed door, "i'll be right out here." 

y/n swallowed thickly, quickly knocking before her confidence would shatter. 

"come in." 

hearing his voice made her want to throw up. 

schlatt looked up from his papers as y/n entered the room. snatching his glasses from his eyes, he smiled, pleased at the meat in front of him, "ah, y/n. take a seat." 

y/n stood still. 

schlatt laughed, "come on y/n i don't bite." 

no movements came. 

"take a seat, y/n." this time his tone was less kind. he was no longer asking her to sit, rather demanding. with fear juicing her legs y/n took her seat in the big red arm chair. 

"now has quackity i asked of you today?" schlatt hummed. 

"no," y/n spoke, her voice still, "he told me he didn't know." 

"oh sweet, sweet gullible y/n," schlatt sang, "he just didn't want to be the one to break the news to you." 

"what news?" 

schlatt cleared his throat, ignoring her question, "i have a proposition for you. instead of spending the rest of your life in that dusty cell you can come be by my side." 

y/n's eyes glowered, "i would rather stay in that dusty cell for the rest of my life then stay with you. and besides my brothers will come rescue me soon." 

schlatt laughed, "your wrong y/n." 

"no i am right," y/n spat. 

"well riddle me this..how good are they going to be at saving you when they are dead?" schlatt seethed. 

since wilbur had gotten into politics y/n had many dreams of this event happening; where her brothers were assassinated. the screams she had let out still rang in her ears at the news of her brother's death. but once her nightmares sank into cold, hard reality y/n had forgotten how to scream. she had forgotten how to cry, how to do anything. so she just sat there, numb.

schlatt laughed at her stun and quickly her shocked state flashed into anger.

leaping forward she wrapped her hands around his neck. "you bastard schlatt! you killed them, you killed them!" 

"quackity!" schlatt weakly mustered through the girl's tight grip. 

in an instant quackity rushed into the room. he took no time to observe the situation, pulling the girl off the man into his arms. 

"let me at him!" she cried, kicking and swinging her arms through the thick air, "let me at him!" 

"shhh," quackity said softly, "it's alright." 

her tough and angry guard had broken into sobs, "it's not alright..they're dead, they're dead!" 

quackity glanced down at the wailing girl with guilt. the temptation to tell her was thick in his veins, but his eyes met with schlatt's nodding down to quackity's chest where he painted the skin with bruises last night. so he stayed silent. 

"c'mon let's get you back to your cell," quackity sighed. 

p.s 

-sorry for not updating recently. the more reads i get the more stressed i get about the next chapter not being good enough. i am extremely grateful, though:)) and on that note we are v close to 50k which is cool👍👍👍 

-this close to making a really depressing dnf book🤏🤏🤏 (if i did how many of you would be interested in reading it??)

-anyways 

i love you

i love you.