nueve

act one, scene eight 

tubbo was at the well filling buckets with tommy when he caught sight of y/n stumbling through the l'manburg gate. 

tubbo shook his best friend's shoulder, pointing towards the injured girl. 

ditching his activity of lowering his bucket into the well he sprinted towards his sister, tubbo following close behind. 

"y/n!" he cried. 

"tubbo take her other arm and help me get her back to the house," tommy ordered. 

tubbo obliged, the trio stumbling over the hill to the cabin. 

philza glanced up when the door banged up. at his daughter's arrival he had anxiously waited for, he set down his knitting embracing the girl in a hug. 

"nmph," y/n said into his chest she was thrown into.

but once they parted philza's eyes were filled with rage. 

"you are in a lot of trouble young lady," he growled, "where have you been?" 

"i-i got hurt..and this man helped me..i was knocked out for a couple of days," y/n stuttered. 

her father's tightly knit eyebrows melted into concerned ones, "hurt..how?" 

"a skeleton.." 

philza sighed, "tommy go tell wilbur to send off the search, tubbo you can go with him, y/n go to bed and i will bring you some soup." 

*** 

it was late in the night and y/n could not sleep. a booming sound of thunder struck the sky, rain rippling through the air. she could not understand how her father was peacefully asleep next door. 

as children, wilbur, techno, and y/n would gather together on night's like these out of fear. they would crawl into phil and kristen's big bed in a cuddle pile. after tommy was born and kristen died this tradition continued with the youngest watson member. 

a knock interrupted the new performance of thunder. 

"come in," y/n hummed. 

tommy was at the door, his hair disheveled from sleep. 

"hey.." 

"hi." 

no more exchanges where needed. y/n lifted up a pocket of covers where he climbed through. 

"i know you stayed at dream's," tommy said after a few moments, cutting through the thickness of the silence. 

more silence.

"how?" 

"dad wanted me to wash out your shirt and pants. the tag said return to dream if found."

"oh." 

"oh?" tommy asked, angrily, "that's all you have to say after staying at my enemy's house for days."

"how do you know he's such a bad person?" y/n defended, "you hardly know him." 

"oh yeah and you do? why are you defending him so much!? did he fuck you or something?" 

"no tommy," y/n replied, her voice thick and harsh, "dream saved me. i would be dead without him."

the room is quiet. y/n thought for several moments tommy had fallen asleep when the air was crinkled with a loud sniffle. 

"tom tom?" 

"you could've died," he sobbed. 

"i would have respawned," y/n comforted, wrapping her arms around the fellow teenager. 

"but you still would have-" his voice broke off into another loud cry. 

"it's okay tommy, i'm here. i always will be," y/n whispered, his blonde locks slipping through her fingers. 

the two siblings fell asleep that way

holding onto each other 

until the storm had passed. 

p.s 

-IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAy

-"tom tom" supremacy😎😎 

-me thinking x reader fanfics are cringe🤝only reading and writing x reader fanfics 

-also thanks for all the reads:D and a reminder to all of my fans it matters not what you do with what you've done, but what you do with what you've done for others 

-go drink some water (or a caprisun)<3 

-please vote, comment, share, follow:)

i love you.