dix-sept

act one, scene sixteen

all was well and peaceful for the next three months. the watson's family anxiety increased as the election neared, but around dream, george, sapnap, and terra y/n's worries were always soothed.

"y/n? can you go check the mail room to see if i got a letter from andrew?" terra said.

"andrew?" y/n questioned, "who's andrew?"

"my penpal," terra answered.

y/n frowned, "what about the other one..what was his name marc?"

"no the last one was smith, marc came before him," terra corrected.

y/n shook her head at the girls antics, "okay, i'll go check."

"thank you," terra hummed.

no letter from andrew was sitting for y/n to retrieve, but the same stack of letters y/n stumbled upon several months ago still sat. once again, curiosity plagued her mind, her fingers tingling with the temptation to open them. dream was out..he would never know if she read them..what's the harm?

she sighed, screwing her eyes tightly shut as she held the first unfolded letter in her hands. was she really going to do this? as long as dream didn't find out it would all be okay. she opened her eyes, allowing the words to swallow her hole.

dear dream,

wilbur watson is a common enemy among the two of us. it has come to my realization that a new election is taking place in l'manburg. it is in both of our interest to take him down. in this letter i have enclosed a plan of action. now this next part is very important, make sure this does not get in the wrong hands of anyone. if it does you will pay.

y/n shuddered at the demand in the person's voice. she turned the page to see what would happen next, frowning when the blankness of the page mocked her. what had happened to the plan? maybe dream took it away in the case it would be found? or maybe it was somewhere in the room..

with the chance of the second idea y/n got on all fours, searching for the piece of paper.

after many moments y/n found not the second page, but the third. sighing, y/n continued with the story.

-and if it all goes well we will have power over all.

if what goes well, y/n thought alarmed at the incomplete sentence.

please consider my offer. we will do great things by each others side. if you say yes our plans will begin on september 8th.

well shit, y/n thought, of course of all days it had to be today! deciding she had to warn wilbur, y/n frantically discarded the letter to the floor. she did so thinking that the signature of whom it was was not relevant.

but y/n was in fact very wrong. the letter was signed by her ex lover..

jschlatt. 

p.s 

-holy crap we just hit 2k not even a week after 1k:DDthank you guys so much !!!

-i don't really know what else to say here, but i don't want to leave it naked so um..my mom's hamster ate their babies when she was a kid. 

-vote (PLEASE IM DESPERATE) share, comment, follow 

i love you.