You Were Right

"WHAT THE HECK?" I shouted.

"I'm sorry."

"Let me out. RIGHT NOW!!"

"You were right."

"What?"

"You were right about everything. After you left that day, I couldn't stop thinking about what you said and decided to investigate a bit before deciding the fate of the humanity.

I went back to Greepold, pretending I had to fix some things from there and secretly went through Gorb's stuff. I found the rest of my mom's diary, where she wrote how Gorb was forcing his ideas on them and offering inhumane solutions to their problems. She even wrote on the day they were killed. Turns out I was there too.

When my parents refused to go with his plan, Gorb killed my dad in front of our eyes and gave my mom an hour to choose a side.

She had decided to agree with his plan because she did not want to leave me alone with him, but he probably realized that he could use me to access the program and killed her too."

"Wow... I don't know what to say."

"Lis, I'm sorry I was so rude to you, when I should've believed you all along."

"That doesn't matter now. What are you going to do?"

"Everything is planned to happen tonight. He thinks we are going through with the original plan, but I have changed some things up."

"What's the new plan?"