Wake up!

The next morning I woke up and we were still holding hands. I am usually the most restless sleeper ever and I have no idea how that happened. Glad it did, though.

Oh, and we didn't get eaten by bears.

I did not dare move a muscle so I wouldn't wake Viv up. But, of course, something had to come up and ruin the moment.

"OOOOOOOO, WE ARE HERE TO KIDNAP YOOUUU. WHERE AREEE YOUUU??? SHOOOW YOURSELVEEESSSS," I heard someone's voice getting closer to us. It sounded like Daan. I mean, who else could it be?

Then the entire group started chanting, "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

It would be the most terrifying thing ever, if I didn't know who these "kidnappers" were.

Viv jumped up from her sleep, confused from all the noise.

"They came to wake us up," I told her as she quickly took her hand away from mine.

"Did we sleep in?"

"Nope, they're just being annoying."

She dropped back into her pillow and loudly sighed.

I put on some warm clothes and got out of the tent as it was extremely cold there in the mornings, even for me.

"Where's your other half?" said Ems.

"On another planet," I replied.

"Cute," said Jill and went into the tent.

A few minutes later she got out with a dead-looking Viv. Still unimaginably adorable, though.

"OMG WHY ARE YOU STANDING?" Viv said as soon as she looked at me.

She quickly came to me and picked me up.

"You can't put pressure on it, remember?" she said quietly.

"It's ok. I'm totally fine," I replied.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Woah, tiger, there's a time and place for all that," said Katie to Viv.

As a reply she just shot a look at Katie, which made her not speak any other word.

The girls helped us pack and carried our stuff to the cars, while Viv carried me.

We sat in little forest cars that took us to our bus.

Joe was already on it, waiting for us to arrive.

After congratulating us for successfully completing all of the challenges, he finally let us take our seats and relax.