Chapter 15

*Kianna’s POV.*

I blow dry my hair to make it a little less frizzy. I still can’t get over what happened last night, I had sex with Harry again, after Brendon beating me again. I look at my reflection, my bruise on my eye is dark purple, the cut on my lip is barely noticeable, I comb my bangs forward to hide the bruise on the corner of my forehead, and I put make up on the bruise on my cheek, covering it as much as possible. I feel so stupid for letting things get so bad...

There’s a knock at the bathroom door. I turn my blow dryer off and open the door, Harry is standing there. "May I help you sir?" I smile at him. Harry frowns "I didn’t notice, your bruises got worse..." I shake my head, "It’s fine Harry. Did you need something?" I ask. "Yeah, you can wear this when you come to the concert tonight. There’s a pass there too, or you could just find Paul." Harry hands me a shirt that says in bright pink letters: "I LOVE HARRY STYLES." I look up at him and smile. "Cute. Are you leaving?" I ask him. "Yeah. What time are you getting off of work?" He asks. "Uh, 6:30." "Alright. See you later love." Harry hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Bye babe." Harry walks away and leaves. I smile as he walks away, could it be possible that I’m falling for my best friend?

*Harry’s POV.*

I get in my car with Niall and drive to the arena we’re playing at. "Did you say anything to her?" Niall asks. "Yeah, we woke up in bed together. Nothing was awkward between us... I think. So, you’re idea, do you think it’ll work?" "Yeah, you guys have been friends since birth, and obviously you both had some serious sexual tension between the two of you. Was the sex awkward?" He asks. "No. Honestly, it was the best sex I’ve ever had." Niall laughs. "How is that funny?" I ask with a blank face. "You love her." Niall says in a singing voice.

I roll my eyes. I think that I’ve always loved Kianna, but I never admitted it. Until I came back from tour, I just thought of her as my best friend. Nothing more, nothing less, but after I came back home, the feeling became very strong, especially when she told me that her and Brendon were back together, I felt like she needed to be protected... I really love Kianna.

I think the thing that scares me the most about Niall’s plan is Kianna rejecting me, I don’t want to ruin our friendship. The last thing I want is to lose somebody that means everything to me. Kianna has always been there for me, but I wasn’t always there for her, and I almost lost her back then. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I lost her. She’s more than my best friend, she’s my world.