Chapter 5

*Kianna’s POV. The next morning.*

"Kianna, wake up." Harry kicks the bed. I groan in protest. "Kianna, don’t start, just get up." He shakes the bed. "Mmm! Leave me alone Harry." I throw my pillow at him, probably completely missing him, I’m not exactly a morning person, and I don’t have an aim. "You missed, and I’m leaving to go to the studio in an hour. Don’t make me jump on you." I sit up instantly, "Okay! I’m awake. Happy?" I pick up the pillow I threw at Harry and lay my head down on it. "Morning love." Harry says, trying to be cute. "I’m tired. Oh, there’s a change, you’re actually wearing clothes." I smile at him. "You know you like it when I’m naked." I laugh, "You’re a freak. Get out so I can take a shower."

***

"Ready." I walk into the living room. "You look pretty." I’m wearing a purple flannel shirt that I had to pin back to make it fit better, a pair of black leggings, and a pair of boots. My curls flowing down my back. He puts his arm around me and kisses my forehead. Harry and I have always been affectionate toward eachother, he always puts his arm around me, we kiss eachother’s cheek or forehead all the time. That’s why people always question if we’re an "item".

Harry’s driving to the studio, "Your fans are literally the most sexually frustrated people ever." Harry laughs. "Why do you say that?" I look through my twitter feed, "One girl said: ‘if Harry Styles was in my bed for a week straight, some stuff would be going on all night. He’s too sexy to just leave him alone and not have a little fun.’ Another girl says: ‘One does not simply just smile when Harry is singing you his solo. You pounce on that boy!’ I find all of this really funny, and entertaining." I laugh. "Yeah, have you seen some of the ones about us?" He smiles. "Oh, you mean: ‘How does she live in the same house with that beautiful boy, and NOT bang him?! #WillPower.’ No, haven’t seen any of them." Harry laughs at my sarcasm. "I find it pretty funny. Some people think that we are actually dating. Our shipper name is ‘Karry’." I smile, "That’s actually really cute."

My phone rings, Brendon’s calling. "Oh god. Don’t talk outloud until I’m off the phone. Hello?" "Hey babe. What are you doing?" He’s going to be so pissed... "Uh, I’m going with Harry to the studio. What about you?" I try to say the first part as fast as I can talk, but there’s a couple seconds of silence. "That’s cool... I thought that we could hang out today, but once again, you’re choosing him over me." I roll my eyes, "Are we really going to argue right now? He just got home after him being away for 2 ½ month, and I’m catching up with him, what’s wrong with that? You always get pissed off when I’m around him. He’s my best friend, nothing more, nothing less." "I’m your boyfriend Kianna, you should be with me, not another guy." Harry looks over at me, "Just hang up." He whispers to me. "I’m not going to argue with you Brendon. You can call me when you decide to stop being a jealous ass." I hang up.

"He’s such an ass sometimes..." I sink down in my seat and stare out the window. "Are you okay?" Harry asks. "I don’t know why he has to be like that with you. He’s always had a problem with me being around you, I apologize for him." Harry shakes his head, "It’s alright babe. It’s not your fault. But I’m asking you a simple question, and please, just give me a honest answer without getting mad at me. Why are you back together with him knowing that he has a serious temper?" I think to myself... why am I with him again? He put me through so much bull shit when we were in high school, he wouldn’t let me hang out with my friends if he didn’t know them or like him. Everybody judged me when we broke up, I defended him beating me, I told people that it was my fault for pissing him off, and that he didn’t mean it. Typical answer right?

My friends thought that I was so stupid for not getting out of the relationship as soon as could... yet, I’m still with him. The big question is why?

"I honestly don’t know... am I stupid for going back with him again?" Harry sighs. "I just don’t see why you would put yourself through all of that hurt again. You were depressed for months after he beat you, I remember your mom telling my mom that you would wake up in the middle of the night screaming because you thought that he was going to hurt you again. I remember that you were terrified when they let him out of jail because he might have came back for you and hurt you again. You didn’t leave the house for at least 4 months, and you were even more depressed because I wasn’t there for you. That was when I was on X-Factor, and you didn’t have anybody to turn to. All I’m trying to say is that, if things get bad again, please break it off before it gets out of hand. Because I wouldn’t be able to see you hurt like that again."

Harry’s speech makes me smile, "Thank you. I appreciate that." Maybe I need to rethink my decision on taking him back.