"The event can't start without us.So, we can be late." Karl seriously answered back finally done with zipping and his assaults forcing a  breath of relief out from me.

"I'm ready, and I'm not interested to keep people waiting just for a hormonal male."I smartly answered back getting my breath and turning around as his eyes glanced over my whole appearance with those familiar intense orbs.

"Who said you're ready?" Karl asked out turning away and walking towards the bedside table. I silently observed his movement as he pulled out a wooden box from the drawer and again walked over me.Curiously watching, he slowly walked over me and placed the box over the vanity table behind me as I too turned towards it.

"Do the honour of opening." Karl dramatically informed standing beside as I picked up the box and opened the lid.My eyes widen in amazement and surprise staring at the familiar phantom half skull mask of Karl inside the box.But what left me speechless is another mask, smaller but similar to Karl's one was placed beside,feminine in compared to Karl's one.

And the two masks matched and looked so perfect.

"Here, let me." Karl softly asked picking up the small feminine mask from box.With huge grin, I turned towards the mirror as Karl carefully placed the mask over my right eyes, as my party glamed left eye and bold red lipstick remained exposed in a mysterious way.

"My Donna." Karl lowly whispered out gripping my shoulders as I gripped Karl's hand over my shoulder."My Don, now let me." I politely requested turning towards Karl and making him sit over the vanity chair.Laughing at my words, Karl looked over the mirror as I picked up his mask and fixed it over his face carefully and then tying the strings behind as he watched my movement through the mirror.

"Grazie." Karl thanked getting up on his legs as I gave a small peck over his lips. Karl's eyes immediately darken as I shaked my head already knowing his intention."Later at night.Promise." I assured fixing his tie and dusting off his clean suit as he lowly groaned at my teasing."Only you can make me question my patience." Karl mumbled out lowly wrapping his arms around my waist as I laughed heartily at his complaining tone.

It's been one week of our marital bliss, and in my whole life, this was the most relaxing and best days. Karl had already apologized since we can't go for a honeymoon immediately after our marriage, but I had no complains as long as he spends some quality time with me.In replacement, we two had stayed in a floating house in the middle of sea, which was one of the new projects by Andros Igor and he had given one week booking as our marriage gift.