Ivan came closer to his mate and placed his hands on his side. He then plastered a kiss on his forehead before picking him up. Ivan's warm hand ended up on the back of his thighs as Karter tightly gripped Ivan's shoulder due to surprise. 

Both wolves smiled at each other while Ivan stepped into the tub which was filled with warm water and flower petals at the surface. Carefully, the bigger wolf sat down and covered their bodies in the water. Fortunately, there was enough room in the huge bathtub for certain activities.

Karter felt his body heat up due to the sudden collision of their privates. A shiver of pleasure ran down both of their spines as they ran their finger on each other's bodies. Karter shyly turned his body, pressing his back to Ivan's chest. The Omega thought that this position would be safer and better to take things slowing but the second his ass pressed on Ivan's cock, he knew he was so wrong. 

Ivan leaned his body back and threw his head until it was rested on the edge of the tub. Karter's small body felt like heaven against his as he felt incredibly close to him. His hand left hand crawled up to his body and settled on Karter's waist. 

'This feels good.' Karter said to Ivan through their mind link. 

'It feels amazing.' Ivan replied, wanting to keep the calming atmosphere. He watched with his half-opened eyes as Karter swayed his hands in the water, occasionally picking up red petals to place them on Ivan's arm which was resting on the rim of the tub. 

The Alpha was amazed by how comfortable and eased they were with each other. After the rough day they had, this is the perfect thing to do. Just relax and enjoy the intimate touch. Skinship was a necessary activity for werewolves and they love to do it with their loved ones, Leaving your scent on someone doesn't just express possessiveness, it shows affection. Wolves wear their mate's scents proudly.

Ivan's wolf has never been happier. His mate was in his territory, with his scent covering him from head to toe. Nicholas could feel Percy's approval and pleasure by the closeness between them and both wolves couldn't wait to meet each other again.

"I heard Beta Alex say something about you staying pure for your mate the first time we met." Karter asked in a quiet voice. Ivan's eyes opened at the statement. "So does that mean you haven't done... it with anyone." The Alpha could hear the hesitation in his voice.

"Yeah, I've never had sex." Ivan simply answered. "Does that bother you?" He tried his best to sound nonchalant but he was kinda concerned by the answer. Ivan thought that being inexperienced with sex was not a big problem. Wolves are horny fuckers and sex comes easily to them. But the lack of experience might be a turn-off for his small mate.

"No." Karter answered instantly. "I like it." Shyly he said and splashed some water on his heated face.

"Okay." Ivan chuckled and silence fell over them again.  

For the next five minutes, Ivan heard Karter's fast-beating heart and saw him play with the bubbly water. Karter raised his smooth leg out of the water and dunked it back in. He did this with both of his legs a few times before Ivan roughly grabbed his waist his huge hand. At first, Karter was confused by the action but after feeling Ivan's hard appendage poke on his lower back. His breath hitched when Ivan rested his head on his shoulder.

"Stop that." Ivan scolded him in a stern but light-hearted tone.

Karter's body heated up by the feeling of Ivan's huge cock on his skin and the Omega couldn't help but push his ass back slightly. Ivan's hands tightened and a gasp left at the pleasureful tingles. He wondered what his supposed innocent mate is up to when Karter's hand creep behind him and circle the area around his hip with his thumb. Ivan expected Karter to be shy and hesitant with the sex area but the Omega surprised the Alpha by his boldness.