Someone told him that he needed to greet an important person at the front of the door. He didn't expect the brothers to be there as well.

Expecting to greet an important person was making him feel faint right now.

Before he could open his mouth though, Bella spoke with a grumble, "I know that my Dante calls his sons his baby because that's just how he is and I love Dante for calling you people like that but I was expecting an actual baby, not a man. Oh, dear me. I bought all the wrong toys."

Rafael blinked, lost and frightened. He had just gotten here and he did not expect those words from the woman. "W-What?"

"Oh, goodness. I'll have to cancel all my orders then." She mumbled to herself before looking at Rafael with a determined look plastered on her face. "I'll have to order the other kind of toys that's appropriate for you. Tell me, what kind of toys do you and your girlfriend like? Do you like something tame and decent? Or do you swing the other way? Oh, dear, do you have a boyfriend? Oh, I can have toys ready for you. Take it as a welcoming gift!"

Rafael flushed red in horror at the thought of those kinds of...gifts.  "I-No! I-I'm not... I-I mean, I don't want to— I mean it's such an honor b-but I can't possibly accept such a thing, I just c-can't but I'm not being rude to you or anything like that, I just—"

What's worse was that Rafael made eye contact with Lucius and the man gave him a cheeky smirk that made him wish that the floor could swallow him whole.

Elois and Anthony held the same disgusted look as they look at their grandmother in absolute terror. How could a witch, such as their grandmother, say such horrid things?

Anthony spoke up after he cleared his throat, trying to keep his expression blank despite his obvious embarrassment. "Abuelita, if I may—"

"Ma?" Dante asks, looking confused when he saw his mother. He didn't know that she was visiting. "Qué estás haciendo aquí?"

(What are you doing here?)

Anthony was so thankful for their father for interrupting him. He didn't like to confront his grandmother, one of the most powerful people in the Torres family.

Bella beamed at her son. Her devious expression changed into a kinder one, causing Elois to narrow his eyes at Bella.

"Mijo, there you are!"

(My son.)

Dante walked closer with hesitant steps, looking her like she was a predator. "Why didn't you call me? Where's papa?"

She grinned and winked at him cheekily. "I took off without him. I need to see your new baby and I never thought that he was so handsome! I was offering him gifts! You see, I bought the wrong ones because I thought that when you said baby when we were talking on the phone the other day, I thought you meant a real baby. However, that's on me. I forgot that you treat all your sons your baby, you call them your baby so it's on me. I'm sorry, darling."

Dante looks at Rafael in confusion. The man was flushed red and was looking at the floor like it was the first time he'd ever step on a thing called floor.

Even Anthony and Elois had a weird look plastered on their faces. Lucius' expression was the only one who remained true.

Smug and cocky. As usual.

"Ma, what did you say to my sons?" He asked worriedly, being the overly protective father that he was.

Bella scoffed. "You're too overprotective of them, flower. Stop fussing."

"Please don't scold me over how I treat my kids."  Dante sighed, shaking his head. "And you didn't answer my question. Qué estás haciendo aquí?"