Introduction

Hello! It's Rey! I've decided to create a Thorbruce oneshot book because I honestly love this ship so much, but there aren't many fics centered around them.

   A few things to know:

   • I currently do not have a regular update schedule. I usually update as soon as I get done writing a chapter.

  • even though these are oneshots, they'll be taking place in the same timeline and universe, so they can connect if you want them to :) (i might also mention some things that happen in previous one shots as i go)

  • despite saying that, I'm open to suggestions like soulmate AUs and coffeeshop AUs. I'll just be sure to note that they're not part of the main "story".

  • I will post word count and any trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapters. I may even put short summaries if you want them.

   • For timeline context: this takes place after Ragnarok, but Infinity War and Endgame don't happen because who really wants to suffer through those events again?

   • The Avengers live together in the compound in upstate NY, not the tower in NYC. I feel like they'd easily be targeted in NYC lol.

   • Thor may have Mjölnir, or he went ahead and made Stormbreaker. I haven't decided yet.

  •Bruce and Hulk are separate, I guess you could say. He's not like endgame Hulk.

   • The Guardians, Venom, Carol, Ant Man, Shuri, and Deadpool may be potentially involved. (I'm mentioning this because usually they're not in avengers fics)

  • This will be smut free. I may write some angst, though. Again, I'll be sure to warn y'all if i do.

  • I've been known to write longish chapters, so that's why I'm putting a word warning. If they get super long, I'll split them up.

   I'm excited to see where this will go and to interact with my readers. Enjoy! :)

            ~Rey <3