࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ࿏

Start from the beginning

"That's the thing, Niki! I have another son,"

"What?" Niki was taken aback, she knew about one son; he had grown up with Dream so the woman had some authority over the man and it showed but another one? The young girl had no idea about it.

"His name is- It's Toby. I left him with my brother when he was young because I couldn't care for him and thought that my brother would love him as his own. He never let me see him so he thinks I abandoned him. When Shlatt died, I went back for him but they told me they had given him to his cousin" She explained through her cries and sorrow. It hurt.

"Did you look for the cousin-"

"He doesn't have a cousin"

"What?"

"Shlatt never had any children of his own and I have no other siblings"

"So who is he with?" Worry lacing her voice.

"I don't know... Niki, he's in the Sleepy Boys" The woman looked at her friend. The pain was evident in her voice as it wavered and shook with every word muttered. Niki's heart broke when those final words were spoken.

"He's that Toby? As in-"

"Tubbo..."

"Puffy... oh sweetheart"

"I failed both my sons..."

Puffy cried into the pinkette's arms. Niki had no idea what it was like to lose sons with her being a single young girl but she wanted to help her friend, it was clear she wanted to connect with her son and look into the case of her oldest again.

She wanted Noah and Toby back...

──────────

Ponk hated this time of the year. All the other 364 days were fine but this one day, the only day out of the whole year, he resented. It reminded him of the hurt he experienced three years ago, the day his heart broke.

The tan man had struggled through his life, while his family life was pretty good, his mental health and struggle with his identity wasn't. That was until he met him. The man of his dreams.

Sam was a warden who worked at the prison outside of town, and he was a damn good one. He had the man stuck from day one. They had met during a prisoner transfer and went on a few dates, and he fell for him... HARD.

He couldn't even begin to describe the pain he felt when he was told by George that it had been discovered he was corrupt and had been dealing drugs on the side and information along with aiding in prisoner escapes. Ponk confronted him after he was arrested, he admitted to it all, including having a thing for the blonde.

He escaped that night with the help of Corpse, Bad and, of course, Wilbur Watson. He left a note in the holding cell he had been in awaiting transfer;

Ponkie,

I'm sorry it amounted to this. Please understand that none of this has to do with you and I had been doing it long before you came into my life. I won't lie to you. So here are my confessions for you and only YOU.

The moment I met you, you had me hooked. I've sold many drugs in the past and while I never did them myself, you became my drug. I was eager to get to know you and when you agreed to a date I was over the moon. I went home and could barely sleep.

The more we progressed into our relationship the more I began to reflect and took a step back, I saw a future with you.

My crimes are as followed:

-Drug possession and dealing— mainly inside the prison and the drugs being cocaine, morphine and LSD.

-Torture— I have been hurting men, women and the in-between for information inside and outside of the prison.

-Imprisonment/capture— I have unlawfully imprisoned people and aided in the kidnapping of people.

-Transport of illegal substances— I have aided in transporting illegal goods across borders, into the prison and the country.

-Aiding in escape— I have helped the following people escape imprisonment: Martyn Littlewoods, Joel Beans, Yammy and Kyle xo, Illumina and Jimmy Beast.

-Aiding in homicide— I've helped different people hunt, track and kill people. I think this once is self-explanatory.

After my capture, you may use these against me.

I'm sorry Ponk, I did truly see a future with you. I hope to see you again soon <3

-Sammy Wammy
Xxxxx

Ponk was yet to see Sam since his escape, it still hurt. He still loved the former-warden and current criminal.

He rolled out of bed reluctantly and slowly trudged his way to the bathroom, passing his dog, Fran. Well, she was Sam's dog who he left behind in his escape. The man felt bad about leaving her to a shelter so he took her in even if she was a reminder of what he could never have. Ponk stroked the dog's soft white fur, she barked happily and wagged her tail causing the tanned man to smile softly.

He did his usual routine, the sun still nowhere to be seen, brushing his teeth and showering mindlessly. Each morning Ponk followed the same routine; shower, brush teeth, brush hair, change and leave for work while getting a coffee on his way if he didn't have enough time to make his own.

He sighed as he waited for the coffee machine to finish pouring the liquid into his travel mug. Ponk lived alone much to his dismay, he used to have a roommate but Krinios had moved back home to be closer to his family and to say Ponk missed him was an understatement.

The two were close and spent a lot of time just watching movies and playing video games with each other, Krinios was too overpowered when it came to speedrunning Minecraft and the officer had even suggested that he go for a world record. The younger simply laughed and debated his options, he was a streamer online who chatted and played online with his viewers and other friends he had met online and Ponk often found himself watching them whenever he could.

He closed the travel mug, picked up his things and left the house but not before giving Fran some more attention. He threw and caught his keys as he walked down the driveway towards his car which was usually parked on the kerb rather than his driveway. He turned on the heat and hit the pedal.

Today will be a long day.

——————————————————————
Words: 1,754k

I forgot to post on Friday— My bad

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever