"Don't say it" Louis warned

"Daddy" he grinned, putting his hands on Louis' waist

"If you don't stop, my dick will take control over my brain, Harold"

"Maybe that's what I wanted from the start" he said, brushing his lips on Louis' "don't you want it too, Daddy?"

Louis put his hands on Harry's hair and kissed him. Harry lifted Louis on the kitchen counter and put himself between his legs. He groaned as he grabbed Louis' arse cheeks under his pants. Louis moaned and started biting Harry's neck.

"You like my neck as much as I like your ass, don't you Daddy?" Harry whispered in Louis' ear.

"Oh god" Louis whined "I'm even more turned on every time you say it" he said

"Every time I say what?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about"

"I don't, Daddy" he whispered before kissing Louis' skin under his ear. "I want you Louis" Harry said, biting Louis' neck, leaving love bites a little everywhere.

"I want to fuck you so bad" Louis moaned.

"Then fuck me" Harry said, almost begged.

Damn, he didn't realise how much he wanted Louis. He put his lips back on Louis', then lifted him up without stopping their kiss. Louis wrapped his legs around Harry's waist and his grip on his hair tightened. Harry held Louis by the ass and they made their way to the bedroom. Harry let themselves fall down on the mattress, Louis underneath him. They switched positions so that Louis was on top of him. Both of them were hard and out of breath.

"You look so pretty underneath me" Louis said before biting Harry's collarbone. Harry moaned and took Louis' sweat off.

"There's lube and condoms in the nightstand" Harry said eagerly

Louis opened the drawer and took the lube and condoms

"Nobody's going to interrupt us, right?" Louis said

"No" Harry chuckled "Now take off your clothes"

"Don't tell me what to do" Louis answered

"Please" Harry begged

Louis took his clothes off and Harry stared at his body as he took his briefs off. Oh. Fucking. Hell.

"You're so hot, Louis" Harry said, staring at Louis' cock

"My eyes are up there" Louis said "Take off your pants"

Harry did as told. Louis stared at Harry's crotch for longer than he should've, but anyway. Louis started to kiss Harry again. his lips, his neck, his collarbone, his chest, his abs then he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Harry asked

"To admire" Louis said, before kissing Harry's inner thighs, which made him moan.

Louis took the lube and put some on his fingers.

"You ready?"

"Yes, Louis, please" he begged

Louis smiled and put one finger on Harry's hole before sliding it inside.

"Holy fuck" Harry moaned as Louis moved his finger inside him.

"You like it?" Louis asked

"Oh god, yes" he groaned. Louis fastened his movement "another one" Harry gasped

"Don't tell me what to do" Louis said as he put another finger. He felt Harry tightened around his fingers and he arched his back. Harry closed his eyes and moaned a bit louder than before. Louis continued his movement inside Harry and listened to his body responding to his touch. It turned him on even more.