Chapter 43 It Wasn't Me

Alejandro sat on a chair inside the interrogation room. He knew that Isabel and David were on their way. They were his lawyers. He knew that Felicia would've called Isabel and then Isabel would've called David. David has been his lawyer since he was twenty years old.

"Mr. Garcia, tell us what happened." Detective Vicky Grey coaxed him. 

She was of Asian descent. Her partner Detective Roger Welsh was Caucasian.

He stared at both of them with a blank expression on his face. 'These damn fools.' He thought. 

He didn't say a word to her. 

"So, you won't admit that's you on that video footage walking inside of the victim's apartment and shooting her, Garcia?" Detective Roger Welsh asked him. 

Still, Alejandro didn't respond. 

Ericka Cosby had a camera inside her living room but Alejandro never saw it when he went there.

"You know Garcia, it would work out better for you if you told us your side of the story." Detective Welsh said to him.

He was getting upset. He didn't like it when anyone asked him one question more than once. They had asked him the same thing over and over again. Trying to get a confession from him but he wasn't saying a word to either one of them.

He stood up and slammed his fists down on the table. "I'm not saying a word to either one of you fools until my lawyers get here!" He yelled at them. 

"Please control your temper, Mr. Garcia, or else, we'll have to handcuff you, sir." Detective Grey warned him.

Alejandro sat back down on the chair and stared at both of them.

                               ______

Isabel in her outfit.

Five minutes later, Isabel barged inside the interrogation room with David beside her

Five minutes later, Isabel barged inside the interrogation room with David beside her. David Mowry was Caucasian. He was short and stout with a mustache. 

"Roger and Vicky, what do you have on my client?" Isabel asked the detectives. 

"Well, well, if it isn't the beautiful Isabel Garcia." Detective Welsh said as he scanned Isabel's body with his eyes. 

They used to date before Isabel moved away to New Jersey. That was before she met Mark. Detective Welsh was separated from his wife at the time. They both fell in love with each other. Six months into their relationship, he reconciled and went back to his wife. 

"Cut the small talk, Roger and let's get down to business," Isabel said in annoyance. 

"We have video footage of your client entering inside the victim's home and shooting her. It was taken from the victim's apartment." He said to her. 

"Let me see it," Isabel said to him. 

Detective Welsh played the video footage for Isabel and David to see it.