Chapter 27 Cheater

Renee looked at the video on her cell phone and thought that maybe she was dreaming. She couldn't believe what she was seeing on her phone. She received a video on her what's app from an unknown number, of a woman giving Dantae a blow job. She tried to call the number and realized that whoever it was blocked her.

Renee sat there the whole time believing that she was in a bad dream and wanted to wake up. She pinched herself and realized that it was real. She sent a text message to Felicia telling her about it. She got up off the sofa and took up her keys off the table. She was going to confront Dantae about it.

**********

Dantae was getting ready to leave for work. He was looking for his car keys when he saw Renee storm inside his apartment with a sad look on her face.

"Renee, is everything okay?" He asked her. 

"You're a cheater! You're nothing but a loser! How could you do this to me?! You've been lying to me all along! I was so stupid that I turned a blind eye to it all! Even when Joel said that you were sleeping around, I defended you! I refused to see the warning signs! That's why you took me out to dinner on Monday, to ease your guilty conscience?!" Renee yelled at him. 

"Baby, calm down. What are you talking about?" He asked her as he continued to search for his car keys. 

Renee threw her Galaxy S21 cell phone at Dantae. He took it up off the floor and saw the video of the doctor woman that he worked with who he was sleeping with behind Renee's back all over him. She had it on video and then she sent it to Renee's cell phone. He thought that she got Renee's number from his phone when he was sitting with her in the cafeteria yesterday.

"Ren, please. I can explain. She meant nothing to me, baby, please." Dantae pleaded. 

"I don't want to hear it, Dantae." Renee spat, holding her hand up. "We've been together for seven years and I've never cheated on you. Even though that bitch of a mother that you have, made my life a living hell, I still stayed with you. You have hurt me like no one else!" Renee started breathing heavily as her head started throbbing. She placed her hand on her chest. 

"Renee, are you okay?" He inquired in a concerned tone. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm going to make it up to you if it's the last thing that I do. I can't lose you." Dantae said and went to hug her but Renee didn't respond to him. 

She grimaced and slapped him in the face and then pushed him away. 

"Stay away from me," Renee warned him. "You're a damn cheater! I don't ever want to see your face again! You're a damn cheater and you never grew up! You're nothing but a little mama's boy!"

Renee took up a vase off the center table and dropped it to the floor before Dantae's eyes. It shattered into pieces. He knew that Renee could be violent whenever she was upset. She would beat anyone to a pulp if they mess with her. As if that was not enough, Renee took Dantae's car keys that he was looking for off the sofa and threw them at him.

"Go to hell, Dantae!" She yelled as she walked out on him and went inside her car. 

Dantae rushed behind her and stood at the side of the car, lowering his upper body so that he could look at Renee's face. "Renee, please. Can't you give me a chance to explain myself?" He begged. 

"Dantae, please move, so that I can reverse my car. There's nothing left to explain." 

"Renee, I'm coming over after work so that we can talk about this! You can't leave me, baby!" Dantae shouted while Renee drove out of the driveway.

***********

"Renee, I'm sorry to hear. I never expected that from Dantae at all." Felicia said to her. "Do you want me to come over after work?" She had called Renee while she was sitting in the lunchroom at work.