Chapter 6 Can't Get rid of me

Ben had provided Alejandro with the information that he had requested on Felicia. He sent all that he found to Alejandro's personal email address. Alejandro smiled to himself as he read the information that he received about Felicia. Her full name was Felicia Jones. She was born in Brooklyn, New York to Francine and Marcus Jones. He also read that she was a registered nurse. She was single and also an only child. He stored her cell phone number in his iPhone 12. He decided that he would give her a call later when he got home. There was also another piece of information that shocked him but he quickly ignored it.

His cell phone rang and he took it out from his shirt pocket and answered it.

"Speak." His tone was harsh.

"Hi, Alejandro, can I see you later? I've missed your massive cock and I want to mount it like a horse again, baby." It was Maria. She was one of the women that he was sleeping with. She was short with dark brown eyes and long black hair. She was of Hispanic descent.

"No, I'm busy." He said through gritted teeth. "I've got to go now, Maria."

"Wait, Alejan-" He disconnected while Maria was still speaking to him.

***

Alejandro finished up his work at the office and left. While he was on his way home, he thought about Felicia and the impact that she had on him. She was the only woman who had this effect on him since his high school sweetheart Nicki died from leukemia over ten years ago. He wanted to hear what Ms. witty had to say this time around and he also wanted to hear her voice.

----

Felicia got home and texted Renee, letting her know that she arrived home and was retiring to bed soon. Renee texted back telling her sweet dreams and that she'll check on her in the morning. She was just about to undress when her phone rang. She got up off the bed and took her phone up off the nightstand. She realized that she didn't know the phone number that was calling her.

"Hello, good night," Felicia said to the person on the other end of the line.

"Mi hermosa, how are you doing tonight, my sexy lady?" Alejandro's voice sounded chirpy in her ears.

"Alejandro, how the hell did you get my phone number?" She was puzzled as to how he got her number. She sat down on the recliner inside her bedroom.

"Is that how you greet your future husband and baby daddy?" He asked her. Completely ignored her question.

"I'm not joking with you, Alejandro. If you don't tell me, I'm going to hang up and block your number from calling my phone." She warned him.

"Felicia, I have my ways and means of getting what I want." He told her. "Remember, I told you that I needed you in my broken world."

"Remember, that I told you, I have a man and I was not interested," She stated to him.

"Baby girl, can we have a decent conversation?"

"I'm not interested in having any form of conversation with you until you tell me how you got my number." She spat. She was getting upset with him.

"I already did." He reminded her. "Let me take you out tonight. I want to know you more, mi amor. Please stop lying that you have a man, baby girl because we both know that you're single."

Felicia became frightened when she heard that. "I don't think that I want to go out with you. Now, goodbye, Alejandro." She hung up without waiting to hear his response.

She put her cell phone on her bed and went inside the bathroom. She did her hygiene and put on red plaid pajama pants along with a red T-shirt. She ensured that her alarm was turned on. She went to bed and soon after she fell into a slumber.

***

The next morning, Alejandro woke up in a bad mood. He showered and dressed in his black jacket suit. He took up his briefcase and left for the office. He didn't even eat the breakfast that his housekeeper, Gloria, had prepared for him. It was still on the table in the dining room.

When he got to the office, Judy gave him a list of the meetings that he had today. His mind was nowhere near work. He felt like a failure because Felicia kept on turning him down and he was not used to that. He still had no intention of stopping anytime soon. Alejandro checked his schedule and went to work with Felicia Jones on his mind.
--------------------