Chapter 13 The New Car

Felicia sat with Alejandro in his office. She was helping him with the paperwork there. 

"Babygirl, I have a surprise for you. Let's go downstairs." He said to her. 

"What's the surprise, baby? I'm nervous as hell." Felicia said to him as she held onto his arms. 

"It's a surprise, baby girl," Alejandro replied to her. 

They went downstairs and he took her outside to the parking lot and showed her a brand new gray 2021 Mercedes Benz A class that he bought for her. Felicia's car was always giving her problems. She was always complaining to Alejandro about it. He had used his black card to purchase it for her.

Felicia couldn't believe that the car was hers. She stared at it with her eyes wide open. She was speechless for a few seconds. 

"It's yours, baby girl. I purchased it for you yesterday because your car kept on giving you problems." He said to her as he took the car keys out of his pocket and gave them to her.

She took it and smiled at him. 

"I love it, baby. Thank you." Felicia said to him with excitement in her voice. She hugged him around his neck, wrapped her legs around his waist, and kissed his lips. She removed her legs from around his waist and they went back into his office. She was not working today so Alejandro asked her to come and visit him at his office. 

"Mi amor, I need an accountant because my previous accountant Ericka resigned today. Personal issues she said."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Have you put out a job vacancy yet?" Felicia asked him. 

"Yes. I told Judy to get on it right away. I want someone with experience also." Alejandro replied to her. 

"Okay, baby. You'll get a replacement soon." Felicia said to him. "Alejandro, I'm going home now. I'll see you later. What time will you finish at the office?" Felicia asked him. 

"I'm not sure, baby girl but I should be out of here by around seven, mi hermosa," Alejandro replied to her as he looked through some of the files on top of his desk. 

"Thank you, babe. Bye," Felicia said as she kissed him on his cheeks and went through the door. 

"Bye, baby girl," Alejandro said to her. 

**

When Felicia got home, she texted Renee and told her about the job position at Alejandro's firm. Renee was a qualified accountant with seven years of experience. She was unemployed for a while now because the company that she had worked for, went bankrupt and had to shut their company down. She gave Renee the company's email address that Alejandro had given to her so that Renee could send her resume there. She also told her about the new car that Alejandro bought for her. Renee couldn't believe it but she was happy for her best friend. 

**

Renee texted back thanking her and telling her that she will apply for the job position. Felicia took a shower and put on the white lingerie that Alejandro had bought for her. She let her hair down because it was in a ponytail all day. 

She used Victoria's Secret body mist on her body and added some makeup to her face. She put on her nude lipstick on her lips. She put on her black oversize coat and took up her car keys off the dresser inside her bedroom. 

***

Alejandro was finishing up his work at the office. He was just about to text Felicia when he looked at his desk and saw the black box with the diamond necklace that he brought back for her from Miami. He grabbed it up and shoved it in his pants pocket. He'll give it to her later.