180 | Silent Love

A dear friend of mine once told me of her tragic life journey

A dear friend of mine once told me of her tragic life journey. It was riddled with hardship upon hardship that she had to face on her very own without anyone by her side. Even her own parents abandoned her. But she told me something that will stick with me till the end of my days, she said: During all those times, I couldn't hate God. I never hated Him. Because on the outside my life might have seemed like a terribly difficult journey, but believe me or not, there was not a single moment in my life in which I didn't feel a warmth in my heart. And I never knew what that warmth was, but surviving all of those hardships I knew there had to be someone whose protective and loving hand never stopped watching over me. There were so many occasions in which I could've died, but I didn't and it's a miracle I survived. One day I finally met someone and through that person I was able to finally name that warmth that embraced my scarred heart: It was ALLAH. ALLAH has been there all the time; His love has always filled my heart without me even knowing of His existence. And that day I realized that it was His endless love and mercy that drew me to Him. And so I started to live like that: Close the distance through silent acts of love. Heal the darkness through tiny rays of light. Be a light for the people. You don't have to scream it out, they don't need to know because I promise you, they will feel it. Your silent acts of love and kindnessthey'll feel it in their hearts. They might not know that that warmth radiates from you, but their souls know. Because ALLAH knows how sincere you are about your love for them and so He warms their shivering hearts with the love you have for them. They might not know about it, but it will save them and one day they will know where that warmth came from.

 They might not know about it, but it will save them and one day they will know where that warmth came from