I made a tough decision about this book..

Hey guys, 

I know this isn't the update you were probably waiting for and I am really sorry for having to do this, but basically I had to take a really difficult decision, and I really hope you guys understand.

Before I start I want to reassure you guys that I am NOT discontinuing the book, nor will I be deleting it. I will be continuing updates and I will be finishing the book. 

But I'm going to be doing so in a different way than I've been doing so far.

So as you may be aware I was currently updating three books a week, and it's been that way for a bit more than a year now. If I'm being honest, I thought that I would be finished with the books by now, but so far I have only managed to finish one of them. 

I am going to be in my third year of University next scholastic year, which means that it's time for my thesis which I have to start writing this summer. Along with that I even got a summer job so that I could pay for my masters once my final year is finished. That means that I have less time to update books and I need to focus most of my energy on my thesis. 

Now, I will NOT be quitting Wattpad. I promised myself that that is something I will never do again after having done so for a couple of years and left people hanging with my stories. Writing is a part of my life and I don't want to stop having to do that. I have, however, decided to only update ONE BOOK AT A TIME. 

For now I have finished Taking Rein, and while I write its bonus chapters I have time to update Under the stars, which I know is a favourite to a lot of people, which is why I gave priority to that book. 

In the meantime, I will still be writing chapters for Changing Tune every once in a while, but I have not yet decided whether I will publish them after writing or whether I will wait and publish one by one after I finish all the chapters of the book if I finish it before I finish Under the stars. I would, of course, love to get your opinions on this. So do let me know if you would prefer me to update periodically with no set updating schedule (even if I will keep any updates on Wednesdays) or if you would prefer me to publish everything once the book is done which will result in an update a day. 

With that being said, I really hope you guys understand my decision and that you are not too upset with me, and I really hope you guys will be here when I'm back with updates for the book. I hate making these decisions because I know that a lot of readers end up getting uninterested and even remove books from libraries because they take too long to update, which is something that I do understand, but I feel like I owe it to myself to not stress myself with too much work more than necessary, and I owe it to you guys to not give you half-hearted chapters which were written in a rush just because they had to be up at a certain time. 

If you guys do choose to part ways with this book, I do understand, and I hope that someday, when the book is finished, you cross paths with it again. 

On a completely different note, I have decided to start my advice column on my blog this week, so if you guys are looking for any advice about writing, books, friendships, relationships, motivation, school or anything like that, feel free to private message me either here or on instagram and I will let you guys know when the advice is published. Don't worry, I will be keeping every person anonymous unless asked otherwise by the person themselves, and I will mask any question to make it unidentifiable to any person. The only one who will ever know who the question was asked by will be me. 

I love you guys so much, and thank you to those who have read this far.

Stay safe,
Stay perfect,
Love,
~M

Stay safe,Stay perfect,Love,~M