"You were what?" the Sheriff asked with wide eyes. My mouth stumbled for words for a moment, before his lips pursed.
"We'll be talking about this later."

"Yes, Sheriff," I said quietly, feeling like I was a teenager getting in trouble again. I just hoped he didn't tell Stiles. I would tell him eventually, but not until I got back to Washington.

As the Sheriff went to leave, Parrish prepared to follow. "I'm going with you."

The Sheriff immediately turned the man down, talking to him quietly so none of his other Deputies would overhear.
"No, you're gonna get some Deputies, check the exits, and hope we're not completely surrounded. And keep an eye out. Let's make sure we're all on the same side here."

This seemed to make Parrish anxious, the man looking around at his fellow Deputies. Although, he can't have been too thrown considering that one of the Deputies had lit him on fire once.

The Sheriff proceeded to walk out the door, hands up to show that he was unarmed. Everyone in the station stood with bated breath, waiting to see what would happen.

Parrish didn't exactly do as he was told, walking over to the door and lifting part of the blind so that he could see through. When he heard one of the Deputies go to unsheath his gun, he was quick to tell the man to keep it holstered. The Deputy didn't look happy to comply but did as he was told.

The Pack had all retreated into the Sheriff's office so that we were away from the Deputies. Until we knew who we could trust, it was just safer this way.

We all stood at the windows, daring to peek through to watch the Sheriff. I was about to focus my hearing so that I could listen in on the conversation between the Sheriff and Monroe when I caught wind of a different sound.

Turning around, I saw Malia stepping back from the window and breathing rather heavily. Lowering the section of the blind I had been holding up, I went over to her and placed a hand on her arm. "Hey, are you alright?"

"No, I'm not, Ri," she answered quickly, shaking her head. "We need to get out of here."

"Noah know what he's doing. I'm sure he'll be able to come up with something. Just give him a chance," I tried to reassure her.

"I am giving him a chance," Malia responded. "He can talk all her wants, but we have to get the hell out of here."

At this point, everyone in the room was facing the were coyote. We could all see the fear clear on her face - I don't think I had ever seen her so frightened. Malia was usually the one to be unbothered by things like this, so I was definitely beginning to feel on edge if she was worried if she was worried.

"How do we get Jiang and Tierney out?" Liam asked her.

"Screw them. It's Stilinski's job."

"But it's our job to keep them alive," Scott reminded her as the door opened.

As if this situation couldn't get any worse, Theo Raeken walked in. I hadn't seen him since the night we had defeated the Ghost Riders. I had just figured he had left town but apparently, he was back also. 

"Not mine," Theo stated as he walked in.

"Do you want me to kill him?" Liam snapped, not even hesitating as he began to walk towards Theo.

Isaac quickly grabbed the young Beta's arm and pulled hpulledim back before he could do something stupid. "While I'm sure we all want to, now isn't really the time or place."

As Theo rolled his eyes, Malia nodded and pointed to the door. "Can we please just go?"

"We're not going anywhere," Quinn said, breaking her short silence. "Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all of the windows and doors covered. We're going to die in here."