Powers -chapter 25

Y/n gasped while gazing at a beautiful blue dress. It shone in y/n's eyes. The soft blue fabric to the tight but breathable corset.

Hermione came up behind y/n taken a loud gasp from pure shock. "This is the one y/n! You should get it!" Hermione insisted.

"We'll I haven't even tried it on..." y/n reasoned.

"Girl then go put it on!" Hermione unhooked the dress off the hanger before passing it to y/n. Who had a blank facial expression.

What if she didn't look good in it. What if she looked fat. What if it didn't-

"y/n!?" Hermione snapped her fingers in front of y/n's face before giving her a light shove to the dressing room.

Y/n sighed before closing the velvet curtains. Yet again opening them to reveal herself.

The dress hugged her curves perfectly. The length, the fabric, the gap it was all perfect.

Yet another gasp escaped both lips. Once gazing open each other.

Hermione wore a darker blue. The material were more a velvet soft.

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" they both exclaimed.

Next thing you know they were both checking out before walking out of the store holding two bags full of gorgeous dresses.

"Let's go see what the boys are doing" hermione insisted before walking ahead.

The boys too were shopping for dress robes.

The two girls walked into the men's shop, the sound of a ding echoing.

Y/n's pointer finger met her lip, gesturing for Ron who was staring at y/n to be quiet. Y/n then proceeded to jump onto Harry's back, who let out a shriek.

Laughs escaped all lips.

Laughter continued when Harry stopped looking confused and curious.

They all followed their gaze to be met with Draco, looking suspicious.

"I'm going to follow him" Harry said confidently, while strutting out of the shop.

"Oh god" y/n face palmed herself before following Harry.

Harry turned to be met with y/n who nodded her head as if saying 'continue.'

The two snuck up behind a wall as they listened to Draco.

There Malfoy stood in a dark alley way with Borgin who wore a confused expression.

"...you know how to fix it?" Draco asked curiously.

"Possibly.." Borgin replies slowly.

"...I'll need to see it though, you could put it in the shop" insisted Draco. "I just need you to tell me how to do it."

Y/n turned to face Harry who wore the same facial expression. Confusion.

"It'll be a difficult job...I can't guarantee anything.." borgin replied shakily.

"..no..?" Draco roared before the two walked off.
——————————

The great hall were filled with chattering students.

The golden quartet sat on the Gryffindor table, y/n and Harry explaining what they had heard at hogsMeade.

"But what is the thing?" Hermione asked while trying to work the situation out.

"We have no idea.." y/n said bluntly.

"All we know is that Draco is a death eater" Harry said picking up bacon and shoving it into his mouth.