5th year. *chapter 14

A/n: I just want to a say a quick thank you for reading my stories!!

Y/n was at the warm burrow for the summer break.

Harry had to spend his summer at the Dursley's so that leaves the burrow with the weasley's including y/n and hermione.

Y/n ran down the noisy stairs to the kitchen where Molly was cooking dinner which smelt like a food wonderland.

The twins were sitting on the couch while Molly yelled at them, the twins not caring one bit instead playing with the galleons in their hands.

Molly left grumpily into the kitchen, giving y/n the oportunity to ask the twins what was going on.

"What's got you having cheeky grins on your face?" Y/n asked smirking at them, while walking to the couch.

"We have got ourselves money for our very own joke shop" George said pleased with himself.

"Congratulations but where exactly did you get them, may I ask?" Y/n asked sitting down on the soft red plush couch, curious.

"Harry. he won it and gave it to us" Fred said now putting the money down.

"Speaking of Harry where is he?" Y/n asked.

"Don;t you know he's at the hearing apparently he used magic outside of school, defending his cousin from dementors" the twins said, acting like dudley.

Y/n chuckled then thought.

Why would he be defending Dudley?

Y/n broke out of her thoughts when she heard a young boys voice that she recognised.

Harry.

She got up and dashed to the door to see Harry there leaning against the door frame.

He was more muscular, had a haircut and was much taller.

Harry admired y/n like he always did after not seeing her for a while.

She had more woman curves, long hair and bigger boobs, mind you a perfect butt, leaving Harry staring hungrily back.

"Are you just gonna stand there or-?" Y/n got cut of by Harry pulling her for a kiss.

The kiss was all they needed. It's what they both missed.

"God I've missed you" Harry whispered into y/n's hair before pulling away.

"I missed you too Harry" y/n smiled.

"Anyways how was the hearing?" Y/n asked as they walked into the main area.

"The hearing went great! I'm not expelled after all" Harry grinned stupidly making y/n blush.

"Harry!" A cheerly voice rang in the kitchen, Molly dragging him into a warm motherly hug as she made her way to Harry.

"Y/n!!" Ginny yelled from upstairs, sounding desperate for her to come.

Y/n ran up the creaky stairs into the room her, Ginny and hermione shared.

"What's up?!" Y/n asked frantically puffed out.

"Girl you ok? You look puffed out." Hermione asked.

"It's because I ran up the flights of stairs thinking it was an emergency" y/n said while puffing.

"It is an emergency" Ginny said.

"We're having a sleep over" she said with squealing hermione behind her.

"We have a sleepover every night. Don't you remember we sleep in the same room" y/n said in a duh voice.

"Yeah but we'll make it even more fun" Ginny said grabbing fairy lights.