Riddle -chapter 23

A/n: I REALLY NEED YOUR GUY'S ADVICE! Should I do first person or continue with third?
Anyways back to the story. :)

Bright lights were flashing right before y/n's hazel eyes.

The sound of people yelling spells filled her ears. Someone grabbing y/n's hand shook her out of her thoughts. It was Harry.

"Y/n! Come on we have to get somewhere safe!" Harry yelled over the shouting of spells that filled the room. death eaters start to gather around y/n and Harry.

"Hand the prophet potter boy!" Lucius shouts.

To which Harry responds. "That'll be the last thing I do" Harry said before running out of the death eaters sights.

The others were hid in the four closets that's ere in the room to keep safe.

Harry opened a cupboard door to see it empty.

"Y/n get in!" Harry whisper shouted. Without hesitation y/n climbed in the cupboard. The dark wood and small space, made y/n vomit mentally. Harry climbed in afterwards and they closed the door shut.

The only sound to be heard was Harry's heavy breathing against y/n's face.

Ontop of Harry laid y/n, her head hid in his chest.

"H-Harry" y/n trembled before a calming reassuring voice interrupted her.

"We'll be safe don't worry" Harry played with y/n's hair to calm her down, which made her even more sad. She missed his touch, smell and affection.

"I'm so sorry-" the both of them said at the same time. They stared right into each others eyes. Harry melted into warmth when his eyes met y/n's hazel ones.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and calling you...you know" Harry said sympathetically.

"I'm sorry for keeping draco a secret to you.." y/n replied looking away. Tears started to rise in her eyes.

"Harry"

"Y/n"

"You know I didn't mean the things I said about you. I miss you. I miss when you blush when I compliment you. I miss when you frown when I call you Harold. I actually miss being called drama queen. And to sum it up I only broke up with you because I was angry at you not because I stopped loving you!" Y/n said all In one breath.

Harry started blankly at y/n before they lips met each others. The warmth travelled through them like meeting their soulmate. Y/n pulled away before speaking.

"Harry...what are we?" Y/n asked her hands still on his chest. Before Harry could answer there was a blood curdling scream coming from outside the closet. Without hesitation they both jumped out to be met with a death eater grabbing everyone.

Y/n's fear status grew but her anger grew higher. She looked the death eater in the eyes before speaking.

"Let them go! I said let them go!" Y/n shouted with anger.

To everyone's shock, the death eater placed them all down before bowing to y/n. Y/n widened her eyes. Is this a power? Y/n thought.
Flashback:

"Shut up y/n your a disgrace to the world! Do the dishes now!" Y/n's father demanded.

Y/n had done nothing wrong. She was just standing there.

They were at home in the kitchen, she was always quiet and obeyed his rules but today she wasn't going to.

"No how about you do the dishes for once and with that maybe the laundry!" She screamed in his face, gritting her teeth since she had no emotion but anger in her.