Dragons? *chapter 3

Y/n believed Harry didn't put his name in the goblet of fire as well as Hermione.

They were nothing compared to Ron.

Ron and Harry haven't spoken in weeks while Y/n helped Harry with studying and some times Hermione joins since she's with Ron most of the time.

"What could the first task be?" Harry asked as the two were sitting in the library.

"I think it'll be unicorns with ice cream cones stuck to their heads and you have to try kill them to get to their poop in order to win" y/n said sarcastically.

Harry chuckled "Why would I ever ask you if you'll give stupid answers like that"

Y/n giggled "well I think I'm the only person left who believes you.

"And Hermione" Harry said sharply.

Y/n sighed. "Let's just continue studying"

"Ok drama queen" Harry rolled his eyes playfully.

"Watch it Harold" y/n said cooly.

The two studied for about an hour and a half before Y/n interrupted.

"Why don't we go to the lake a bit to help you think" Y/n asked. It was her favourite place as it cleared her mind.

"I don't see why not" Harry shrugged while getting up.

Y/n and Harry made their way to the lake and sat down eyeing the river while Harry admired y/n.

"Didn't you take a picture last time?" Y/n asked teasingly still staring at the water.

"I think it's better in real life" Harry shrugged.

"In that case do you want my autograph?" Y/n questionedcooly

But before Harry could answer Draco and his minions approached them.

"I see you've got yourself a girlfriend" Draco smirked while approaching the two.

"Shut it malfoy" Harry blushed while trying to hide it.

"Aww is Harry Potter blushing?" Draco asked before laughing in a rude manner.

"Don't you have anything better to do..like bleach your hair ?" Y/n asked now standing up.

"Oh I'm sorry did I offend you?" Draco asked as him and his minions started laughing.

"It takes much more than a baby face like that to offend me" y/n said quite intimidating like.

Draco's anger grew as he stayed silent.

Before anything else could happen y/n punched Draco right in the nose.A crack being her heard as she removed her fist from his face.

Blood dripped down his neck. He then ran off with his minions like toddlers fighting for the swing.

She turned around to see Harry gaping at her.

"You ok-" she questioned but got cut off by surprised Harry

"Omg y/n that was brilliant!" He said admiring y/n

"Well thanks" y/n blushed moving closer to Harry which made his cheeks a slightly dark red.

"Hey y/n I was meaning to ask you-" Harry said before getting cut off by loud footsteps and groans.

Just then out of no where Hermione came over with guilty Ron behind her.

"Here comes trouble" Harry whispered to y/n

Y/n simply just rolled her eyes at the two ex best friends.