The nightmare. *chapter 18

The golden quartet was sitting on the common room couches while having a conversation about umbridge's rules.

"I can't believe she took you off the team Harry!" Hermione said while smacking the daily prophet on the wooden table in front of her in frustration.

"Well I can't do anything about it" harry replied also annoyed at umbridge.

y/n put her head on his shoulder while pecking his lips.

"We can't do anything around her! Especially with these rules!" Y/n yelled in protest.

"Well we can eat?" Ron suggested as the four now went to the great hall for dinner.

Once they entered Oliver wood got up and sprinted to Harry as if he had to run in a marathon.

"Potter. umbridge can't do this!" Oliver yelled.

"Well she has olive" y/n said. She would always call Oliver olive since it annoyed him.

"Well I coul-" Oliver started but got cut off by Harry who reminded him about getting detention if trying to stop umbridge.

"That bitch" y/n mumbled clearly annoyed at her stupid ass.

Oliver (or should I say olive) walked away grumpily before returning to his seat at the Gryffindor table.

"Well that was amusing" y/n said slowly while clapping her hands, which resulted to Ron giggling.

The four ate in comfortable silence just thinking before Harry brought up a sizzling question that had bugged him for days now.

"Who will replace me?" He asked more to the golden quartet then to Oliver.

"Well try outs are today if any of you want to come" Oliver said winking at y/n.

"Uh no I'm not trying out and not stealing Harry's spot" y/n said crossing her arms.

"Never said anything about you trying out but you should come" Oliver said while continuing on eating.

"Love, give it a go" Harry said rubbing her shoulder as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"I'm still not over the fact that you two are a couple" Ron said grinning.

"Yeah and I'm still not over the fact that you and hermione aren't" y/n said now chuckling with Harry while the two glared at them, Ron's grin now dropping.

———————————————————
Y/n's POV:

I stood on the pitch shaking in fear as wood gave instructions.

"Now your all here to be trying out for seeker am I right?" Wood said as everyone nodded.

"We will test you guys and see who gets the position so called said seeker" he said eyeing everyone.

I looked behind me to see hermione, Harry and Ron in the stands giving me a thumbs up.

I replied by smiling weakly.

"Y/n." Woods voice brought me back to reality as I asked.

"Yes?"

"You will go in the air and catch these balls got it?" He asked with an eyebrow slightly raised.

"Got it olive" she said winking as she soared into the air.