Padfoot. *chapter 10

"I can't believe her!" Hermione yelled causing heads to turn to the golden quartet.

The golden quartet were sitting in the great hall reading the article which Rita skeeter wrote about Hermione toying with the hearts of victor krum and Harry.

"This Bitc-" y/n started.

"Hermione don't worry people will get over it." Harry said comforting her while cutting y/n off.

"When does Harold every comfort people!? Y/n asked teasingly.

"Harold comforts people every day" Harry said defending himself jokingly with his nose stuck up in the air as they both chuckled.

"Ok lovebirds" Ron said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Just because you don't have a girlfriend Ronald" y/n giggled.

That's when trouble hit.

malfoy came over.

"Saw the article mudblood I think Rita knows how to tell the truth." Malfoy said eyeing Hermione.

"And I think you know how to be a pig" y/n snapped.

"So sorry y/n just because you live on a farm you don't need to make jokes about it on other people."  Malfoy said acting hurt.

"Oh and I'm so sorry if I'm bothering you" y/n shot back glaring.

"And plus who are you to call someone a mudblood" y/n started.

"You still need to grow out your hair to be exactly like your dad" y/n said rolling her eyes.

The crowd started cheering for y/n.

"And you still need to grow an ass if you want to be the next professor sprout" malfoy said roaring with laughter being followed by the crowd.

"You know, you and skita have some things in common you know your hair your eyes and lets see maybe the lies that came spitting out of your mouths like your some homeless person on the street asking for money." Y/n said Cooly.

"I don't really want to fight a lady" malfoy said grinning a smirk.

"Why? are you scared?" Y/n asked.

"Not at all, just know how to treat people unlike some people do" malfoy said looking into y/n's eyes referring to y/n's muggle parents.

"Oh no you didn't"y/n said taking out her earrings ready to start a fight.
(You know y/n's just an baddie🤪)

"Y/n. y/n calm down." Harry said softly grabbing y/n's waist, whispering in her ear.

Immediately y/n became more calm sitting down.

"Look she needs lame boyfriend to help her" malfoy laughed.

Y/n got up and punched him in the face.

"Say that about my boyfriend and die" y/n said walking off like a baddie as everyone clapped for her
—————————————————————-

After what happened in the great hall they had potions with snape.

Since malfoy was getting his blood nose cleaned up, y/n had to get another partner.

Harry insisted to be her partner but not so surprising snape said no and put her with Adrien pucey.

"So I'll get the ingredients" Adrian said pretty calm to y/n's surprise.

Seems like slytherins are always nice in potions.

Snape came over looking at y/n.

Y/n gulped while pretending to do something so she doesn't need to feel uncomfortable.