The gryffindor common room. *chapter 13

"So your saying that moody all this time was Barty crouch's son?!" Y/n asked Harry in disbelief.

They were in Harry's dorm since Harry was explaining what happened when moody dragged him back to the castle.

Harry nodded.

"Hey...y/n are you ok?" Harry asked suddenly fiddling with her hair.

"About what..?" Y/n questioned.

"C-Cedric" Harry choked out softly almost a whisper.

Y/n felt a strong guilt that she wasn't there for him. She didn't get to say a proper goodbye.

"Yeah I am fine." Y/n lied while looking down.

"Hey bubs" Harry said lifting y/n's chin feeling better with just the sight of y/n.

Y/n could see the twinkle in his eye.

"I'm so glad to have you as a boyfriend" y/n said before both leaning in to kiss.

Y/n's sadness turned back to relaxed, safe now she was with Harry.

Harry too was enjoying the feel of y/n, the way her lips are rough but soft at the same time.

Harry asked to let tongue in which y/n accepted.

They were on the bed making out until they heard a knock on the door.

Harry looked angrily at the person at the door who just ruined the moment.

Y/n giggled at angry Harry.

Harry got up and opened the door, revealing Ron.

"Did you guys just make out?" Ron asked with wide eyes standing in the door frame.

"U-um.." Harry scratched his neck.

"Yes Ron we did now what do you need?" Y/n  replied smirking.

"I need you out of my room" Ron replied smirking.

"Don't think that'll happen" y/n said motioning to Harry who was now glaring at Ron.

"Dude you good?" Ron asked entering his room gesturing to Harry.

"Yeah I am fine just for the fact you ruined our moment" Harry said smirking now, knowing Ron hates when the two snog in front of him since it's uncomfortable.

"Oh shove off" Ron chuckled.

"Don't act like you weren't snogging hermione" y/n said raising an eyebrow.

"I was not!" Ron said defending himself.

"Yeah well what were you doing in her room?" Harry asked grinning.

"I was uh-" Ron said turning flaming hot red almost matching his hair.

"You were um- SNOGGING" y/n said as both her and Harry laughed until they were out of breath.

"Ok now your actually getting out of my room" Ron sighed while having a tiny grin on his face.
—————————————————

The golden quartet were sitting in the common room when they heard two bubbly voices behind them chatting amongst each other.

Y/n turned around to see her favourite red head twins.

"What are you two up to carrot heads" y/n asked grinning curiously.

"We us carrot heads are planning a Gryffindor common room party tonight" Fred started

"All houses invited" George finished.