Ravenclaw -chapter 22

Y/n didn't take the break up so well. She had sleepless nights where she laid in bed staring at the ceiling that had white paint peeling off of it.

It had only been two weeks, yet it felt like a forever.

Harry was dealing with it worse than y/n. He had not left his room unless it was class where he did not slip a word.

Y/n had seemed to notice but stayed quiet since she wasn't with him anymore.

Hermione and Ron spent time with her and Harry equally. That made y/n feel slightly better at the fact she wasn't alone.

She sat on the Astronomy tower where she finished homework that was due soon.

She was so focused when a shuffling foot steps made her heart beat at a faster rate.

Before y/n knew it, she was face to face with a ravenclaw.

"Oh hi sorry to bother you" He said, while scratching the back of his neck.

He looked familiar, y/n could of swore she saw him before. It was at the tip of her tongue.

His blond hair was messy as his brown eyes stared into y/n's. That's when it hit her. He was the boy that ran up to her and congratulated her on being seeker.

"Caleb? right?" She asked as he looked shocked.

"Y-yeah. y/n? Correct?" He asked standing awkwardly.

"Yup" she replied as he sat down next to her.

"So what brings you up here ma-lady?" He asked. His earrings, to his hair, to his brown eyes. Y/n couldn't help but find him attractive.

"Just doing homework. You?" She asked as she closed over her book.

"I just like to hang up here. It's relaxing" y/n nodded her head with his response.

He stared at her before speaking. "I heard you and potter broke up" he said while fiddling with his rings out of curiosity.

"Yeah, we did" she replied sadly, staring at the ground.

"Everything happens for a reason" he says trying to lighten the mood.

Y/n giggled slightly at his attempt to make her feel better.

"Come on. Let's hang to get your mind off of that boy and homework" he said now grabbing her hand and running down the steps.

"Omg! Slow down" y/n giggled as he still held her hand. She couldn't catch up and was far behind.

"Ok jump on my back then sloth" he said while smiling from ear to ear.

Y/n then proceeded to jump on his back, where they dashed down the steps, the both giggling like kindergarten kids.

They finally made it inside the castle where y/n stayed put on his back.

The both caught their breath even though Caleb was the only one running.

"How do you carry me all the way down the steps?" Y/n asked while giggling.

"Really I have no idea" he replied shrugging, keeping a wide smile on his face.