Andrew miller *chpater 16

Y/n was in Harry's dorm chilling with him.

They were cuddled up under the silky red bedsheets while watching a movie late at night.

Harry looked down to see y/n lightly snoring on his chest.

Harry chuckles slightly to himself before pulling up the blankets to keep her warm.

"I love you y/n" Harry whispers while looking down at her.

Y/n who heard everything opened her eyes.

Harry sat there blushing a dark shade of red.

"I-uh" y/n replied, still in complete shock.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Harry said apologetically now embarrassed scratching the back of his neck.

Y/n giggled.

"I love you too idiot" y/n said while smashing her lips onto his.

Harry was shocked but then felt comfortable in her embrace.

The kiss felt like true love.

Harry craved the taste of y/n's lips and smell.

Y/n was now on top of Harry while they were making out.

"Your so beautiful" Harry murmured through kisses while travelling down her neck.

Y/n felt happy whenever she was around Harry which meant in this situation she was grinning as wide as ever.

Harry was so happy to be with y/n and having full control as he flipped her over so now he was on top.

Harry loved how they were not disturbed while they were making out.

That's when their hopes and dreams were ruined.

Ron snored so loudly, making Harry and y/n turn his way.

Ron was awake making disgusted faces.

"How come whenever me and y/n are in our moment you always disturb it?" Harry asked a bit of frustration in his voice.

"Well it's kind of gross seeing my two best friends make out right in front of me!" Ron snapped back.

"Ok,ok I'm going to my dorm now" y/n said while grinning at over protective Ron, picking up her tee-shirt that was on the ground.

"No!" Harry yelled pulling y/n back on top of him.

Ron and y/n burst out laughing at Harry's childish behaviour.

Y/n checked the time to see it was 2:00am

"We best get to bed it's 2:00" y/n said getting comfy in Harry's bed knowing she won't be able to escape.
————————————————————————

"You are all here because you want to be in our army correct?" Hermione asked the 25 people.

"Yes" they chorused.

The golden quartet plus 25 people were at three broomsticks.

A boy with blond hair put his hand up.

"Why are we doing this?" He asked curiously.

"Well because umbridge  is not teaching us spells duh" y/n said in a duh tone.

"Well who will teach us?" Another girl asked.

"Harry of course" Ron replied in a plain tone.

"And why is that?" Another girl asked.

"Well he fought against Voldemort 3 times before" hermione said.

"Oh yeah he saved many lives including Ginny" another girl with brunette hair said.

"Hey! That was out of luck" Harry protested.

"Things in real life are harder than learning spells" Harry said slouching back against the chair.

It took much effort to convince him to teach people how to do magic.

"Well you have done some incredible stuff Harry to be able to defeat Voldemort" y/n said.

Everyone nodded their heads with agreement to y/n.

"Well what will we call this army?" A short boy asked wearing hufflepuff robes.

"How about Dumbledore' s army?' Y/n asked as a joke.

"Yes!" Hermione exclaimed.

Y/n was surprised at the people agreeing.

Everyone signed their names down before leaving.

"What if someone tells umbridge about this army?" Harry asked once everyone has left.

"Well i've put a spell on the list, so that the name will turn red if someone does tell umbridge on us." Hermione said.

"What could we have done without you hermione" y/n said proud.

"Probably die" hermione replied while the four giggled.

they soon returned to Hogwarts.

The first lesson for Dumbledore' s army was this Tuesday today being sunday.

Y/n was studying in her dorm when she received a letter from her father.

Dear y/n,
I am here to inform you that your mother has passed away due to an illness, it's probably all your fault.
You weren't even here for your mother and I, you were at that stupid school that doesn't even deserved to be named.
Your lucky I'm letting you keep my last name but still your not coming home for the break.
Andrew Miller.

Y/n sank to the floor in tears.

Her mother was the only nice one in her family and would always stick up for her when dad would say cruel things such as your a disgrace to the family. You shouldn't even be alive.

Y/n hasn't told anyone about her family since her father was the worst father in the world and now that her mother was gone and she couldn't come back home for the summer breaks, she was homeless.

Y/n cried for what felt like an hour when the door swang open.

There stood Harry.

He ran over to teary y/n before wiping the tears stains off of her cheeks.

"Love, what happened?" Harry replied calmly before sitting next to her stroking her hair.

Y/n was to sad to speak but handed him the letter.

Y/n saw his facial expression change to confused to shocked.

"I-is your dad this cruel to you all the time?" He asked quietly.

Y/n nodded before folding the letter back into her pocket.

"Now I have no where to stay" y/n said quietly while crying into his arms.

"Well I stay at the Dursley's if you wanted to come but-" Harry started.

"Wait really!?" Y/n asked shocked but happy.

Harry noticed y/n's glowing face and smiled gently.

"They are also cruel people though y/n" Harry said.

"I'm used to it Harry trust me" y/n said.

"I just feel bad-" Harry said.

"It's fine Harry" y/n reassured him while facing his head to turn towards hers.

"Thank you Harold" she giggled a smile creeping onto her face making Harry beam with happiness.

A/n: Yes!! The Dursley's will be interesting. I was going to do the burrow but I wanted to spice it up a bit! I hope you will like it at the Dursley's!!
Also it's not the end of the year yet but I just wanted to add some information about y/n's family :)
1092 words!