"Jealous potter?" *chapter 19

"I did it!" Y/n exclaimed while clapping her hands.

Her and 24 others were practising the expecto patronum spell, y/n being the only one to succeed apart from Harry.

"Great job love!" Harry called proudly hugging her from behind.

Y/n giggled before Harry went to help a ravenclaw cho Chang.

She didn't really like ravenclaw s except for Luna who was y/n's best friend.

The class soon ended as the four headed out.

"I keep having nightmares" Harry groans while they walked to the next class. Ever since he saw the nightmare about Arthur he has been getting more negative dreams which made y/n worried.

"Well I will figure this out" hermione said straightening her back.

"Of course you will because that's what poofballs do" Ron whispered under his breath in a rude manner, just loud enough for the four to hear.

"All you can figure out is how to eat food constantly!" Hermione yelled.

"Am I supposed to be offended by that?" Ron asked.

Harry and y/n giggled while the tension grew harder between the two.

"While I'm going to the library" hermione huffed.

"That's the only place you know" Ron said rolling his eyes.

"As least I want to read unlike you!" Hermione screeched while walking off in the opposite direction.

"Ok I'm going to cry in my room because I don't want to read" Ron pretended he was crying while making that sarcastic comment.

"Ok me and y/n should go." Harry said while shuffling away.

"Correction y/n and I should go" y/n corrected before Harry yanked her arm out of the situation Ron and Hermione were having.

"Yet again with the marriage arguments" Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, so what you wanna do?" Y/n asked as they now climbed into the warmth of the common room.

"You."

——————————————-
Y/n's POV
I dragged my legs to the pink toad's office.
The wallpapers make me gag from just staring at them.

Since I got detention I have to sit in that office for an hour staring at wallpapers of cats.

Harry and I entered after knocking the door lightly.

Umbitch looked at us before gesturing to the two chairs that were placed before our eyes.

The chair was slightly uncomfortable but ok for the time being.

She did the fakest barbie smile before asking us to write lines.

Easy.

I pulled out my quills before she stopped me.

"No need to get your own, just use mine" she said grinning like a maniac as she gave each of us a quill.

I instantly recognised them. They were blood quills.

"Um- these are blood quills" I said with some hesitation.

"Write." She said sternly.

My eyes met Harry's. He look worried while I was scared.