chapter 4 The return.

Start from the beginning

After one and half hours of journey, they reached her destination

' Vashisth villa "

The big iron gates opened and the car pass through the gates for the main entrance

As soon as the car stopped, aarohi step down and a safari who was waiting for her ,rushed to her and hugged her crying badly.

The whole family was watching this scene with teary eyes but aarohi didnt get affected by any of this.

Asawari took her hand and went near the main entrance .vaidehi the elder sister in law perform aarti of aarohi and welcomed her engulfed in a hug. After that, her younger sister in law Varsha also hugged her.

Her mother Mrs veena vashisth was standing in a corner was  glaring at aarohi with so much hatred. Aarohi returned her glare with equal affection and then moved towards her room.

After reaching there, she was welcomed by the same room as she left 2 years before. Asawari followed her along with workers holding luggage.
After the workers left asawari hugged arohi saying.

"Thank you so much aru, thanks a ton for ...

" I want to use the washroom so please excuse me".Aru replied rudely to her

."ya ....yes for sure I will send breakfast for you "
Aarohi just nodded her head in yes.

Asawari left her room wiping her tears, vaidehi was standing in the lobby near aru's room. She consoled asawari by hugging her.

" Dont lose hope asawari, see she came back for you, now we have to take care of her. Please asawari only you can do that. As I dont think she will not talk to us anymore "

Asawari nodded yes, she sent breakfast for aarohi which she ate silently .later she just slept as she was tired of the long journey .she skipped the lunch and just had the evening ginger tea.

It was dinner time asawari herself came to take her to the dining room.
Aditya entered the dining room and rushed to hug aarohi he kissed her forehead .and make her seated on the chair next to him like old times.

"You have become so thin baccha( child ) doesn't seema take good care of you?. Dont worry I will appoint someone else ."

" I am fine and I dont need any caretaker for me unless you want to keep an eye on me " aarohi replied sternly.

" Ok, so tell me how are you? "

"As you dont know, your informer used to give you daily reports,didnt you seema di"aarohi glared at seema who was standing in the corner of the dining room.

Aditya chuckled at her answer he knows very well that aarohi is just like him in nature, behaviour and attitude.
Fearless and full of fire.

"Very well said ,I am just asking for formality,
so how is your job going on? "

"Good "

" Hmm "

Vaidehi and Varsha tried to serve her, but one glare from aarohi and they stop their efforts.  Nobody wants to upset aarohi, as the angry aarohi is the last thing they all want to see. Mrs veena vashisth was observing all this from her seat only, she deliberately send her grandchildren to sleep early in their rooms after their dinner. As she was already expecting this kind of behaviour from the great aarohi vashisth. If it was not for her husband and asawari's request then she must have taught some manners to this mannerless girl right now only. But for her daughter's peaceful wedding she decided to just keep silent.

Aarohi knows well that her mother is preventing herself from scolding her, as she expected a loud scolding from her mother the great veena vashisth. , who never left a chance to taunt her in the name of preaching to her. She understood that her father must have requested her mother to keep quiet now she is going to enjoy her situation.

  If veena has decided not to lose her calm then aarohi has decided to irritate her mother more in her style only.
Somehow the dinner finished in peace, later aarohi retired to her room.

It was midnight when triloknath entered the house her wife was waiting for him

"Where is she? How is she? I should have come back early to welcome my princess but there was an important issue  that came up in the wedding preparation so I got late ."

Veena just made a disgusting face but before she could answer her husband's questions.
Triloknath already rushed to aarohi 's room and opened the door with shaking hands he was going to see her after two years.

He slowly walked towards her bed,
he put his trembling palm on her cheek, he had tears in his eyes.

"Aarohi mera baccha,meri jaan ( my child , my life ). He whispered in tears.

He knows what his daughter had gone through and still suffering from the ... he pecked her forehead and left the room with tears in his eyes.