23.

"You look beautiful" I had on a long red silk dress that showed my curves with two slits going up my legs and a pair of diamond heels "Thank you for the dress and shoes" I never know what to wear to this thing so I was great full he surprised me. "What's this?" He said rubbing his hand up my leg to my thigh feeling my garter belt lingerie set I bought "something for later" I put my earrings on " you're lucky we have to go" He said looking at his watch "just one more thing" he said then pulled out this egg looking thing " and what the hell is that?"
"Open " I did what I was told and he put it in my mouth "Make it wet" I looked at him threw my eyelashes as I did just that "Now bend over" I bent over in front of him and he smacked my ass pushing my panties to the side and slipping it in "Mmm" I moaned as I sat up feeling it touch my Gspot.

"Don't cum" I rolled my eyes and followed him out to the car.

After a while I realized we had been in the car for longer than usual and we were way out of the city "I thought we were going to your club?"
"You need to eat first" just as he said that we pulled up to a restaurant called Bouquet. It was a really beautiful outside setting with lights surrounding the trees "This is giving me date vibes baby"  He sighed getting out the car then opening my side "It is" I smiled big as hell and he laughed leading me inside "two for Moore" they sat us right away "Are we still go—"
"Yes we're still going" he said cutting me off.

When I sat down I felt whatever was inside of me shift, I closed my eyes and bit my lip trying to keep myself from moaning and when I opened my eyes Carter was staring at me with a smirk on his face "I see" finally realizing what it was for "Not quite" I looked at him confused but decided to ignore it "Hi my name is Isabel and I'll be your server tonight, what can I get you?" She said looking at Carter mostly "Can I have two glasses of your Dom Pérignon" she smiled at him "Great choice, I love it myself...is that all for you sir?" She said emphasizing on the you and still looking at him, her mouth might as well had been hanging open "Well if your done eye fucking my man you might want to close your mouth and walk the fuck away " she snap her neck to me then gave me a small smile and walked away.

Carter found that very amusing "l know what you look like but like damn I'm sitting right here" I rolled my eyes and he laughed "Jealous?"
"Oh please, if it was me you probably would have socked whoever " he nodded in agreement "I think it's time you know what exactly i put inside your pussy " suddenly a vibration pulsated through my pussy making me jerk. I dropped the menu and slammed my hands down on the table gripping it and accidentally letting out a moan. The vibration stopped abruptly but I still had to calm myself down "Carter.... What the fuck was that?" Suddenly the vibration started again and I gripped the table leaning back letting my eyes roll to back of my head then it stopped.

"Who you cussing at?" I looked at him as he looked at me still smirking  "This is not what I had in mind as a first date"
"Makes it all the more fun" I rolled my eyes and the vibration started again "Mmmm okay...Carter" he stopped it again "Whats this about?"
"If your gonna go to my club you have to at least act like a sub, I can't have another situation like last time...that was embarrassing " I nodded understanding what he meant "I can be your sub Carter" the vibration started again and my eyes immediately rolled to the back of my head.

"Here's your drinks" Isabel came back over putting our drinks on the table, I put my head down trying compose myself as the vibration intensified "Are you ready to order ma'am?" Happy she addressed me first as she should of, I couldn't even concentrate enough to answer so I just waved her away with my head still on the table "We need a min" Carter said and I could hear the amusement in his voice.

I grabbed Carter's hand from across the table and gripped it "Please...fuck..I'm gonna cum" I whispered to him and the vibration stopped "You can't call me by my name Ayana, you address me as sir" I nodded my head "I didn't hear you" I popped my head up so fast before he could press the button "Yes sir!" He smirked grabbing the menu and looking it over. I finally was able to get my thoughts together enough to order my food.

"You good?" He asked after Isabel walked away "Yes Sir" he smirked "Is your pussy wet?" I shifted in my seat "Yes Sir"
"Good girl" I cleared my throat looking around, everyone seemed to be minding their business "Can I ask you a question?" He nodded waiting for me to continue "How did you.... Get into all this?" He looked past me I guess thinking about how he was gonna answer this "When I was around 16 I started dating this girl. She was the first girl I ever dated and she was in to being tied up during sex so I just went with it because I was new at it. Sex was good but I had realized I needed more to be satisfied....i like to dominate, to be in control, and to whoever at the time helpless and vulnerable and that's when I realized that's what brings me pleasure " he said leaning forward looking in my eyes, those eyes were enough to make me cum right here "I want to make you happy, I want to be submissive to you...Sir" I said leaning forward "I believe you can act submissive but to be submissive full-time would be a challenge for you"
"But I like when your in control"
He sighed "You like when I tie you up and tell you not to cum, when I shove my dick in your pussy and tell you to shut the fuck up and take it but if I told you to quit your job, focus on school and let me take care of you...would you?" I threw my head back and furrowed my eyebrows "Exactly" the food was placed down in front of me and we both ate in silence.

I didn't even mean to make a face, I wanted to make him happy but he was asking me to give up something I was use to which was working hard

"Ready?" He asked after we were both done and I nodded letting him lead me to the car.

"Don't stress about it Ayana, I can live with you not being fully submissive to me just as long as you know when to act like it" he said then pulled off and headed towards his club.