9.

"John doesn't force me to do anything...I want to" I nodded "So you wanted to wear a leash?" She laughed "No, this is part of my punishment... I got mad at John in public and went off on him instead of talking to him about why I was mad so when we got home he punished me then gave me the best sex of my life, this is the end of my punishment" She spoke about it like it was just so normal "You guys live together?" She nodded sipping her glass of wine "Were together outside of the Dom and sub stuff, most guys aren't like that and I believe Carter is one of them...he's never actually been in a relationship with his subs let alone let them live with him I don't think"

I guess that was okay, I wasn't looking for a relationship "How long has Carter been coming here?" She chuckled "Coming here? This is his place, he owns it" I looked at her shocked "I take it he didn't tell you, please don't tell him it was me that told you" she grabbed my hands looking at me worried and I just nodded.

"So the sex stuff...you get tied up and play with sex toys... that's what your into ?"
"It's more then that... It's about putting all your trust into someone, letting them know your body more then you, letting them push your limits, and learning the difference between pain and pleasure and painful pleasure " she automatically began smiling "It's a crazy high you can't really get anywhere else, it took me a while to get into it but now I can't even believe I didn't do this sooner" she looked around "If your really interested...I can show you" I bit my lip thinking about it knowing damn well he told me to stay by the bar but I have to learn some how, I nodded and she grabbed my hand walking me to the other side of the club threw black curtains.

Suddenly everything was red and there were men and women everywhere, it looked crowded "Don't leave from my side okay" I nodded not really paying attention to her cause I wanted to see what everyone was looking at. I heard a whipping sound and a loud moan, I was curious as hell. I made my way to the front completely forgetting about Delilah, the closer I got the more I was able to see.

A girl was tied to a rectangle shaped board that was at a 45° angle, her arms tied on each corner with no clothes on and a man in front of her with nothing but jeans on "Count" he said then hit her again "4 sir" she moaned out and he hit her again but this time on her pussy and it's almost like I felt it on mine"5 sir" she moaned out again "What are you?" He asked her "Your slut sir...please"
"Please what?"
"Please make me cum sir" he put down the whip and started to rub her pussy "I think someone wants to join" a voice behind me said, I hadn't realized that I was no longer among the people in the crowd but in front of it. Everyone stared at me which knocked me right out of my trance , I felt someone grip my shoulder and push me forward to the man that was rubbing the girls pussy "Come here" he said and I shook my head no "I honestly think I should get ba—"
"Did you talk back?!" You could hear his voice throughout the room and next thing I knew he was standing in front of me with the hand he didn't touch her with tightly around my neck "This should be fun, I like breaking in new pets" my eyes went wide and body started to shake from fear I couldn't even speak or move...Where was Carter?  I thought to myself and suddenly I was being snatched up "ENOUGH!" Carter's words boomed through the room louder then the man in front of us.

He held me behind him as i tried to catch my breath my I felt my eyes started to water  "I apologize Carter, I had no clue she belonged to you" I heard "She does and let that be known... ANYONE THAT PUTS HANDS ON HER AGAIN WILL SUFFER FOR IT UNDERSTOOD!" He yelled around the room, everyone nodded looking at him with wide eyes. I noticed that his voice had changed, It was still deep but I heard some kind of accent

He pulled me out the club and I was able to see Delilah before he did, she had fear in her eyes as she stood in front of John and I felt bad. He pulled me by his car and stood in front of me "Are you out your mi—" I held my chest looking at him trying to catch my breath still, tears fell down my face "Ayana breath" he grabbed my hand and I gripped it, I don't know where this panic attack stuff came from but I'm not with this shit at all.

I was still trying to catch my breath and think about the words Janelle told me but for the life of me I can't remember what she said.

Suddenly Carter pulled me towards him and pressed his lips to mine, are lips moved in sync and I completely forgot about how I was feeling a few seconds ago. He gripped my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, I almost forgot where we were "Are you okay?" He said releasing me and I nodded "I didn't know you got panic attacks"
"Neither did I, that's the second one today" I said looking down playing with my fingers, he grabbed my chin making me look at him "Where was the other one?"
"At work..."
"Why?" I sighed avoiding eye contact, I really didn't want to tell him because I didn't want him to think I was weak "It doesn't matter carter" he didn't budge, he didn't ask again but his eyes did....his eyes made it seem like it wasn't an option to not tell him "My boss cornered me before you came and threatened to fire me" he let go of my chin and nodded, he ran his tongue across his top teeth and I seen him ball his fist up "Why didn't you tell me Ayana?"
"It's not your concern"
"Wrong, get in the car I'll handle it" he opened the door and waited for me to get in then closed the door and got in the driver side.
"What do you mean you'll handle it?"
"Don't worry about it" I rolled my eyes and sat back.

"I'm sorry for not listening" he shook his head starting the car "You have nothing to be sorry for, I shouldn't have brought you...I knew it was too much"
"No..Carter, I liked what I saw" he looked at me confused "Is that what the panic attack portrayed?"
"It was about that guy...just the thought of him touching me even after I told him no just made me—"
"I wouldn't have let that go down, No one would ever touch you but me understand" I nodded my head "now what?" I cleared my throat wanting to move past all this "Now...we have class tomorrow"