20.

Why the hell would Carter come home after I told him not to come home, what in the actual fuck.

Shane^^^

"Carter...this is Shane...my brother" he looked at me confused and a little shocked "brother? You didn't tell me you had a brother"
"That sounds about right, i would be surprised if she told you she had a family at all...you must be the 34 year old man that bailed my sister out " I groaned "Shane" I said annoyed but Carter chuckled and shook his hand "You live here?"
"I do" Shane looked back at me "Interesting, what is this?" Shane pointed to me and Carter "It's none of your business Shane and I think you were just leaving" he squinted his eyes and looked back and forth between us.

"Oh my god Ayana please don't tell me your fucking your Professor, and living with him?! Your grades were THAT bad that you had to slu—" Carter quickly cut him off "I think you've said enough"
"I don't think I've said enough! Your with a student! Isn't that against your policy and Ayana you could get kicked out of school!"
"So are you gonna report it?"
Shane took a deep breath pinching the bridge of his nose "Look. It's not what you think, I'm not with him for a grade cause quit frankly I can do it alone and this was an accident" I said pointing towards me and Carter "That's not our fault and yea he gave me a place to stay after Alizé threw my shit out and when our parents didn't give two shits about where I ended up but thats it, I don't take any money for him and I still work my ass off so.... are you gonna report us Shane?" He looked between us then walked towards the door "We'll talk later Ayana" then closed the door behind him.

I sighed looking at Carter "Was I texting you in French or something?!"
"Even if you were I would understand it"  I put my hand over my mouth in a fist, he was really stressing me out right now"Ayana you can't expect me to not come home just because you tell me not to, you could have been in trouble or something"
"But I wasn't and now we just outed ourselves to MY BROTHER" he was way too nonchalant about the whole thing "I understand that and it wasn't ideal but why not tell me you have a brother in the first place?!"
"What does that have to do with anything?! Even if I would have told you I had a brother would you still have shown up?"
"Yes" I rolled my eyes annoyed "You say you don't know me but you didn't tell me about a whole sibling" I sighed taking a deep breath "I'm gonna go study cause this energy you got is not it" I grabbed my bags and went upstairs.

I refuse to believe I'm overreacting.

Who comes to the house when someone text you and tells you not to come to the house?! It's clearly for a reason.

My brother is the type to hold things over your head, thats the reason why I don't call him for anything. I don't think he does it on purpose but I hate it. He will hold this over my head and I don't have the energy to deal with that.

Studying was harder then usual.

I figured I had too much on my mind which made me think...maybe I have too many distractions going on but I hate to think if Carter was one of them.

I was glad to be left alone all day even though I could see Carter's shadow come up to my door then walk away, I guess hesitant if he should knock or not.

I'm mad after a few hours I started to miss his presence.

I felt weird to want to be so connected to him, I don't want to be connected with anybody and usually want to be left alone.

"Carter just come in!" I yelled when I seen his shadow at the door for the 7th time today, when he walked in he looked sad then I noticed the tiger lilies in his hand. Damn. I tried to fight the smile that crept up on my face but there was no use "Carter" I said in awe "You did not have to buy me flowers"
"After careful consideration...I realized that I was wrong but I didn't know if I should leave you alone or...." it was hard not to stay mad at him.

I got up and walked towards him grabbing the flowers and getting on my tippy toes to kiss his lips "Sometime I just need a few hours" he nodded as I walked past him going downstairs to put the flowers in water "I didn't know what kind of flowers you like..."
"Well this was a great guess" he stood by me in the kitchen.

I started to talk to him about my family and my brother so he could understand exactly why I was mad.

My family and I don't get along and I would rather keep them out of my business all together because they don't care either way unless it benefits them. If I got married or had kids I probably wouldn't even tell them and that's just the hard truth.

He understood why i was mad in the end, even apologized.

"So now..." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck "I need a stress reliever" I kissed his lips and he kissed me back holding on to my waist. My body was feening for him and he knew it but still he leaned away from me "I know what your doing Ayana, it won't work" I poked out my lip and looked up at him "Pleaseee, I really think this could help me study" he chuckled and shook his head "Get your grade up and I got you" he turned around to leave "So your just gonna leave me here with blue balls?!" He might as well have broken his neck to look at me "Don't ever talk about you having balls again" I laughed while he walked away salty.

Am I ever gonna get enough of him?