22.

Well I had to look it up cause what the fuck is a sadist.

I Held my finger up and grabbed his phone looking it up "I'd prefer to explain it to you" not with his lying ass.

"A person who takes pleasure in inflicting pain, punishment, or humiliation on others" I put the phone down but didn't look up "Ayana...Im not like that anymore "
"don't lie Carter" he sighed"You want to hurt me?" He shook his head no "Not in the way you think"
"But you want to cause me some type of pain"
"Sometimes I do when I feel like you disrespect me but I fight it" I sighed trying to get my thoughts together "Why did you and her...stop?"
"Because she said she could take the pain so I pushed her limits and I pushed too far we separated" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him confused "But you said she calls you all the time, if you pushed her too far why would she be calling you and waiting for you" he moved around as if he was uncomfortable "During the time of our...situation...she fell in love with me. When I pushed her I think she loved me so much...too much that the pain didn't matter to her, I had to leave her but then she became obsessed with me...following me and she became crazy....I changed my number 5 times but she always figured it out " I shook my head rubbing my hands down my face "Ayana Im not like that anymore, I don't find pleasure in pain like I use to and this is why I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to look at me like your looking at me now" I quickly looked down not realizing, face expression are a muthafucka.

"You didn't say you were a sadist, you said your are a sadist" He sighed "I'm not gonna lie to you...anymore. It was an addiction and I'm getting over it...having you around helps me"
"Do you want her or think about her? Be honest Carter I won't be mad but I would rather know now before this gets too deep" he walked over to me and stood in front of me looking in my eyes "I don't think about anyone but you Ayana, and I want to be with you and make this work...I'm not use to this but I'm trying" I nodded looking at the time and seeing that it was time for me to get ready for school. Without another word I walked away and got ready for school.

Deciding on a plaid tan skirt and a black turtleneck with long sleeves I left 20 mins behind Carter.

My mind of course was running crazy all day, Carter was...something else and I couldn't help but wonder what I had gotten myself into when it came to him.

When i got to his class it was almost as if we couldn't keep our eyes off each other, I was still made about him lying cause I mean he's a grown ass man...the fuck is you lying for.

"Ayana" I snapped out of my thoughts and realized other people were leaving, he runs so deep in my mind I didn't even hear the bell ring Damn "Can you stay after?" I nodded grabbing my things and walking towards him waiting for the last few students to leave "Did you finished your extra credit?" I grabbed it out my bag handing it to him, he was still in full professor mode "Here" handed me a packet "What is this?!"
"Your test" I looked at him confused "You didn't tell me about a test Carter"
"I'm not suppose to" I rolled my eyes sitting down, luckily he was my last class of the day.

He closed the classroom door and sat down behind his desk and stared at me. The test was fairly easy, it was the staring that made it hard "Your just gonna stare at me Carter" he didn't respond or move for that matter.

I finish the test and handed it to him. He decided to look over it right in front of me which I hated but still waited "Can I go now?" He looked up at me "Are you still upset with me?" I shrugged "I'll get over it" he stood up trapping me between him and his desk "good" he grabbed my neck and smashed his lips against mine. Our mouths moved in sync as he gripped my waist and pushed me on top of his desk "Carter" I moaned as he kissed my neck "I'm sorry, i'm not use to having to spare someone's feelings and I see now that I'm lying about it was not the best approach.... I'm still trying to figure this shit out Ight" he said taking his lips away from my neck and looking at me "and your up to a B+" he pushed me down by my neck so that my back was laying on his desk.

He bit my nipple through my shirt making me throw my head back"No bra?" He sighed "What am I gonna do with you Ayana"
"Carter...someone can come in" He shrugged pulling my skirt down revealing my lace red thong "Good girl" Red seemed to be my new color and I knew he liked it.

He pulled my thong down revealing my wetness which is no surprise, Just the sight of Carter makes my pussy throb "This pussy" he rubbed his hand down her then without warning shoved two fingers in "Oh fuuuck" I gripped the side of his desk as he curled his fingers pumping in and out of me. He pinched my nipples going under my shirt then pushed his fingers deeper inside me. He then started eating my pussy like it was his last meal , he sucked my clit and moved his fingers in and out my pussy faster "Oh shiiit Carter" I moaned arching my back of the desk. "I'm gonna cum baby" I felt my body start to shake as I held his head against my pussy not wanting him to move, then I came. I almost forgot where we were as I let out the very loud moan I was holding in.

He turned me over so that I was face down and ass up on his desk. He slapped my ass twice before squeezing my ass cheeks and burying his face in my pussy, he sucked my clit them pushed his tongue deep in my pussy. He then pushed his thumb in my ass lightly making me gasp, the pain mixed with pleasure was everything as I felt my body start to shake again.

"Oh fuuckkk " I just needed something more then he pushed his fingers deep down hitting my Gspot making me cum all over his fingers. He slapped my ass again before turning me back over and kissing my lips "Damn" he smirked grabbing my skirt and handing it to me "Do you think you can behave yourself enough to go back to my club?" My eyes lit up at the thought of going back, knowing last time wasn't the best experience but I was hoping he would take me back sooner then later so I can get more acquainted.