17.

Today was my off day and I was hella happy about it.

I didn't want to just sit in the house all day but Carter had business somewhere else and I didn't have any friends.

I decided to call Janelle hoping she was off
"Please don't tell me I'm on the schedule and forgot"
I laughed
"No, I wanted to know if you wanted to chill with me today....go to the mall or something"
There was a short pause before she said
"Well I could use some new lingerie for my man so sure"
I told her I would pick her up in a hour then we hung up.

I decided to wear a pair of grey shots with a grey crop tops and my white air forces then picked up Janelle.

"This car is nice as hell" I nodded in agreement "Thank you, I'm just happy to get a day off" She looked at me and agreed.

When we got to the mall I felt relieved to be out and about, I hadn't been out like this in months and it felt refreshing.

"That's sexy" I said as she held up the red lingerie piece "This would look good on you actually" I shook me head "absolutely not" she rolled her eyes "Girl boo, on that skin and with your body you have to" I sat there contemplating then Carter called
"Sir"
"Don't do that Ayana"
He said sighing and I giggled
"Where are you?"
"Mall"
He hummed
"With who?"
I sighed
"My coworker Janelle"
"I just want to make sure your okay"
"And I appreciate that"
There was a long pause
"Do you need any money? I know yo—"
"You know I'm not gonna take money from you Carter"
I heard him laugh
"It was worth a try, call me later"
He hung up and I couldn't help the smile that crept up on my face.

"Ohhh bitch, you really like him" I laughed and shook my head "Nope, he's just my friend" she looked at me with a straight face "I can not with y'all" I shrugged "I don't know, its complicated as hell but we are on better terms since I apologized"
"See I knew it, I can't wait to see how your story ends because I'm invested" I laughed picking up the red lingerie "Mhmm and go ahead a buy that so you can show up and show out for Mr. Professor"

I was enjoying the hell out of Janelle, I was happy she knew pretty much everything about my current situation so I didn't feel like I was hiding or sneaking anything.

"What about your boyfriend?" She rolled her eyes "That nigga"
"Oop"
We got ice cream and sat down "I love him, we've been together for 7 years but we argue all the time right now"
"About" She sighed "He wants a baby like yesterday"
"And you don't" she shrugged "I'm not ready to be a mom or I don't know if I'll be a good mom"
"But no one knows that" she groaned "Ew bitch you sound like him" I laughed "but it's true, you've never been a mom so how would you know if your good at it... you just do your best" I shrugged "Well how about I don't know if I'm ready..."
"That makes sense, don't let him rush you"

Everything was going great, unfortunately all was lost when I seen Alizé walking with a group of girls. I sighed putting my hair up "What's wrong?" Janelle asked "You remember my Ex bestfriend?"
"Silver spoon bitch yes" I gestured towards her with my head and Janelle broke her neck to look "What are you gonna do?"
"She fucked up my shit that I worked hard for and now I'm gonna fuck her up" I got up and speed walked towards her "WHAT WAS ALL THAT SHIT YOU WERE SAYING STUPID BITCH!" She looked like a deer in headlights when she saw me.

I punched her straight in her nose and she stumbled back, I didn't even give her time to recuperate before I punched her again making her fall to the floor. I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards me, I was about to deck her in her shit again before I was grabbed and pushed on the floor. It was her group of bitches. I'll be damned if I let these bitches jump me foreal, I just started kicking like a muthafucka cause I was not finna let these bitches touch my face.

Suddenly one of them was pulled away from me by Janelle Real bitch vibes, I got up and pushed the other bitch on the floor and went back to Alize's bitch ass that was still on the floor. She tried to fight back but it was really no use, I was about to deck her in her shit again until I was grabbed by someone. I thought it was gonna be one of her bitches so out of instinct I turned and smacked them in the face which was probably one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made...it was a cop.

I'm sure I was the one looking like a deer in headlights, I gasped covering my mouth "I am sooo sor—-" he grabbed my wrist and twisted it behind my back hard as hell and slammed my body on the ground "Your under arrest for assaulting an officer, disturbing the peace and battery" I guess I shouldn't have been shocked but I was, I've never been to jail.

He put the handcuffs on tight as hell, like it was definitely cutting off my circulation "Ow they're too tight" I struggled against the handcuffs "They're handcuffs, they aren't made for comfort" the officer said then pulled me and Janelle out the mall and to the cop cars "YALL DON'T HAVE TO BE SO ROUGH DAMN, WE KNOW WHAT WE DID!" Janelle was yelling the whole time to the car but they just shoved us in without another word.

All I could think about was school, I was fucked. We all sign a contract that basically says if we get arrested then we get expelled because it makes the school look bad.
"Girl how the hell are we gonna get out of this"
Her guess was just as good as mine.