3.

"Are you okay?" Ali said snapping me out of my thought "Uhh yeah why?"
"I've been talking to you for this whole ride and you ain't said nothing...."

The rest of the day was a blur, I couldn't get him out of my head and apart of me felt like it wasn't real but the number in my phone saved as "Professor" said otherwise.

"Mybad just thinking about my psychology assignment" she gasped "Speaking of your psychology assignment, I heard you got a new professor and I heard he was fine as hell...TEA!" She had no clue of how much of an understatement that was "Uhh yeah he's cute" I said trying to play off the fact that my pussy throbs every time I see him,  she looked at me with a straight face while running a whole stop sign and almost making a car hit
us "ALIZÉ!" she looked back at the road "Mybad" and the bitch had the nerve to giggle "That shit ain't funny"
"I mean you can drive yourself" she gasped dramatically "Oh Mybad you don't have a car" I rolled my eyes "Bitch, you know I can't afford that right now so why would you say that?" She shrugged and then turned the radio up.

My parents were big on teaching me how to be independent, if I wanted something I had to work for it. I work to put myself through college, and to pay rent but the only downside to that is I don't have enough to get myself a car but Ali's parents gave her everything, they paid for her college, bought her a car, and whatever else she needed.

I can say I was a little jealous but I liked not having to depend on anyone to do anything for me.

Getting home I just felt exhausted, I could not think straight for the life of me. I wanted to tell Ali so bad but I didn't know if that was the right thing to do, Stuff like this doesn't happen to me so I had no clue what to do really. Do I call, text, or leave it alone and focus on my studies? I was a little curious to hear more from him, I mean he did save me from a night that could of ended in the worse possible way so the least I could do was...hear him out right?

I groaned and clicked the number I've been staring at for the last 15 mins, what do I even say?!

I called hoping he wouldn't pick up and apart of me hoped he would...

"Wassup"
Fuck, that voice
"Uhh hi this is—"
"Ayana , I'm glad you called...I want to pick you up tonight so we can talk"
I nodded my head immediately like he could see me
"Ayana?"
"Oh yes, that's fine"

He hung up without another word.

I spent the rest of my day finishing some papers, in all I was grateful for the way Cater handles his Classwork, it was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Hey I'm going out" Ali came in with a red dress that looked like a mosquito net "With who?" I furrowed my eyebrows "this guy I met at the club last night, he had a Rolex and a Armani suit so you know what that means" she smirked and I rolled my eyes as she walked out.

I was never a fan of the way Ali threw herself at men because of their money, I've made that clear but what I've learned from being her friend all these years is that she's gonna do what she wants to do until something bad happens and I hated that.

It was starting to get late and I hate to say that I was basically waiting for him to call but that's exactly what I was doing.

I started thinking maybe he thought about it and figured it was a mistake for us to meet outside of school now that we know about our situation which makes sense but a part of me was sad about it

It was 11 pm and I was just about to call it a night before hearing my phone vibrate, I practically leaped on the bed
"Hello"
"I'm outside"
My stomach turned when he hung up.

I didn't know what to wear because I didn't know what to expect, I wore some black jeans with a tan crop top and my black furry sandals.

When I got in the car it was warm, the red LED lights gleamed on his face only making him look 10 times sexier which I didn't know was possible . He was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a white T-shirt, so simple yet I wanted him more.

"Hi"
"Hi Ayana"
He started driving without another word, I couldn't help but stare as he drove.

His smell filled up the car as we drove to our destination that was in the middle of the city.

We pulled up to 4 story building, the parking lot was completely empty "Where are we?"
"My office, this is the only place I knew we would be alone" I nodded and got out the car, he led me inside and we went to the top floor and walked to this office in the back.

"Please sit down"
I sat in front of his desk, this was very dramatic if you ask me but I guess I'll see where this goes.

"Sorry it's so late, something came up" I nodded watching him sit behind his desk "I'm gonna try and be as blunt as possible...I want to fuck you" my thighs clenched together immediately "Your sexy and innocent, that is intriguing to me so I want to open up a new sexual experience for you" he leaned forward folding his heads on his desk looking at me straight in my eyes, it gave me chills
"You don't even know me..."
What if someone found out?! We would both be fucked
"Your body language tells me everything i need to know Ayana, I make your pussy wet just by sitting here" my breath hitched and he smirked "I watched you as soon as you stepped in that club, I watch you in class, and I wanted you that night and if it wasn't for the alcohol in your system i would have fucked you right in-front of your apartment building" I crossed my legs as my pussy throbbed at that wild thought "It's been clear on more then one occasion that you want me just as much as I want you"
Was this really that obvious?!

"I believe it's best to act on our sexual urges instead of wondering and for us wondering could be a huge distr—Your nipples are pierced?" I looked down at my shirt and seen how hard my nipples were, the piercings pressed again my shirt wanting to be released
He took a deep breath, got up from his seat and walked towards me "I need an answer Ayana, or I'm gonna have to take you home cause I don't know how long I can control myself" I could hear the seriousness in his voice, I looked up at him and seen the lust in his eyes, he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him but for whatever reason I still said "No"