- BIZARRE TOWN.

❝THE TIME FLIES AND WE'RE FLOWING FREE!❞

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"REIMI! ARE YOU REALLY LEAVING?" Koichi asked, frantically trying to think of something else to say. "It wouldn't hurt if you stayed a little longer, would it? It feels like this town's losing its guardian angel..."

He clenched his fists, his facial features softening. "It makes me uneasy to know that you're leaving."

Reimi, on the other hand, simply smiled at the younger male. "Thanks, but... There's nothing left for us to do in this town. The time has come for us to leave; We have to go, alright? So cheer up, Koichi!"

She blinked, giving a cheeky closed-eye smile at Rohan.

"Or what? Are you going to cry when I leave because you'll miss me, Rohan?"

"Don't be stupid," he scoffed, "Why would I miss you? You died fifteen years ago. I said this before, but I still believe that ghosts should give up whatever attachments they have left on Earth; just hurry up and pass on already."

Koichi furrowed his eyebrows, shooting a glare at Rohan. The mangaka huffed, turning away and closing his eyes—only causing Koichi to continue to bore holes into Rohan's face. Reluctantly turning to face Koichi, he gave in, clenching his fists.

"Oh—fine! Since this is the last time I'll see you, I'll be honest! I will miss you! Of course I don't want you to go!"

Reimi's bright smile softened, transitioning into a more bittersweet one. Tears glistened in her eyes, her irises shining despite the setting sun. Arnold let out a small yip, nudging Koichi's hand.

"Yo!" Josuke exclaimed, various other Stand users behind him.

"Josuke! Everyone!"

"So it's finally over, Reimi." Yukako smiled, the other Stand users of Morioh following suit.

"Yukako! Hazamada and everyone else too!"

"We came to see you off," Mikitaka said, offering her a small smile.

Reimi turned to stare at all the Stand users before her—ranging from a young grade-schooler to an old man carrying an invisible baby. She brought a hand to her chest, tears welling up in her eyes again. "Everyone..."

[Name] pursed her lips, avoiding eye contact. "We're... We're all going to miss you a lot, Reimi. You deserve to finally move on and meet your parents."

"I know it's strange to say this to a dead person, but take care," said Josuke.

"I'm going to miss you, too," said Okuyasu.

"You're a wonderful young lady," Joseph added on, causing tears to stream down the girl's face. Her teardrops splashed on the floor, causing a yellow glow and sparkles to emit from the ground. She began to levitate, floating towards the shining light and slowly becoming translucent.