- AUTHOR'S NOTE.

❝YOU MAY THINK THAT HAIRSTYLE IS COOL, BUT IT DOESN'T SUIT YOU AT ALL! IT'S LAME!❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BIZARRE TOWN—A FANFICTION ABOUT JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE. Our main protagonist, [Name] [Surname], along with Hayato Kawajiri, goes through some bizarre stuff as they experience the beauty that is Morioh. However, things get dicey when they investigate our favorite serial killer with a hand fetish, Yoshikage Kira. In the end, things get resolved (somewhat) peacefully with Ambulance-chan, leaving everyone to enjoy their stay in this golden-hearted town.

01 — ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I'd like to give a huge thanks to Allen Lau and Ivan Yuen for bringing Wattpad to the world, creating a hellsite for authors and readers to enjoy. As well as that, I'd also like to thank those who commented on my story. For the people that stuck around for the rewrite, thank you so much too! Additionally, I'd like to thank the various authors who inspired me to write.

As of writing this—Bizarre Town has 3,523 reads and 424 votes.

02 — STORY ORIGINS

I got into Jojo's Bizarre Adventure in August of 2020, finally deciding to check it out because I've been putting it off for years. Because of how quickly I got attached to the show, I managed to binge the entire anime in under a week (six days—to be exact)!

After getting inspired to pick up my pencil and write down concepts for fanfiction, I put myself to work, writing the first chapter of Bizarre Town in three days. Because of my soft spot for Hayato, I wanted to give him some love and a friend to cope with. I never understood how Hayato suppressed his PSTD and emotions so quickly at the end of Part 4, especially since he had no one to talk to about those problems. Shinobu mentioned that he never had any close friends, and I wanted to give him that close friend!

TLDR; Hayato needs a coping buddy.

FUN BIZARRE TOWN FACT: Before the rewrite, the chapter lyrics were from multiple different songs, which I thought was rather inconsistent.

03 — CHARACTERS

[Name] [Surname];

She's a reserved young girl who doesn't speak much to her peers, similarly to Hayato. Despite that, she maintains a healthy relationship with those around her. The behavior she exhibits is heavily inspired by the trope that characters like Rei Ayanami (from Neon Genesis Evangelion) fall under, as well as some aspects of myself.

I wanted to explore the possibility of a quiet, yet not meek character as young as her. She can discern the emotions of others, yet she's unable to fully understand them because of her lack of emotional connections.