Alex's week Part. 1

Start from the beginning

"Language Miss Quinn. Despite the fact that you did punch her i do believe that was you are telling me is true since evidence statement made by other players also state that you Amber were the antagoniser out of the pair of you. Therefore, both of you will be reprimanded for this. Alex seeing your record I do hope that you will be progressing in this school unlike the many others you have attended i do hope that this won't be another one that you just pass through. So how many days suspension will it be this time?"She said looking at Rose. No no no, not another suspension i cant miss any days or i will fall behind and probably fail and not graduate at all.

"I don't think that will be necessary, Alex is doing brilliant at the moment and a suspension would be the worse thing possible, i suggest detentions with me, which will give me the opportunity to tutor her further.  As for Amber im sure that Miss Tenor would be more than happy for her to attend her detentions after school."Rose suggested. 

"Brilliant, the amount of weeks need for their detention will be up to the teachers, I suggest one week minimum up to six weeks."Mrs Clarke smiled."Amber you may show your parents out, any issues please email me. "I watched as Amber and her parents left and Rose stood up.

"Before you leave Alex can i just stay keep up the good work despite this one mild set back. Don't be pulled in to fights and drama, keep your head down because i've seen your work Miss Collins here is always talking about how brilliant your art and essays are. So please keep trying. Hopefully these extra hours with Miss Collins will be the boost you need."Mrs Clarke seemed like a bitch but damn that motivational speech got me thinking.

As we left and headed down the hall I couldn't help but smile. "You think i'm brilliant ?"I whispered as Rose nodded in response.

"Of course I do."She smiled making me blush."Now go have your lunch and I will see you in class and detention of course"She chuckled evilly.

"Yes you shall Miss Collins." I teased winking at her before running off to meet with Alice for lunch.  The rest of lunch quickly as i spent half of it suck in that meeting, Alice ranted on about how Amber was such a liar and how if she sees her she's dead meat. During Roses English classes we had to read this boring text and do a test of course, because life sucks and my girlfriend likes to torture me as much as she can. Although knowing she said nice things about me was super sweet... 

"Okay class please return your tests and get out of my class, you're giving me such a headache. Alice stop running, how on earth do i survive a double English class teaching you."Rose announced in all her teacher glory.

"Alexis. Stop right there. Incase you forgot you have detention with me unless you wish to make it everyday for the rest of the year i would advise you to sit back down. At the front right here please"Rose smirked watching me walk back to the seat, worth a try sneaking out. I pouted looking at.

"Meanie"I whispered as the last student left the class, closing the door behind themselves. I watched Rose as she began marking away, I was bored within a few minutes so I began drumming away with the two pencils in front of me.

"Pow POW pow peeeeewww peww"

"Alex"Rose said sternly making my head pop up quickly and pencils stop tapping. I stood up walking behind her desk putting my head on her shoulder and sighing.

"Can't we just go home. I'm bored."I said pouting.

"No, you're being punished now sit down and get on with your maths homework Miss Tenor already told me you have missed the last three assignments.

"Boring. No. Oh did you give me an A" I placed my arms around her body and looked over at the tests she was marking.

"I haven't marked yours yet" She smiled kissing my cheek quickly before getting back to marking."Now sit down." I nodded no and carried on holding her tighter.