Prologue

Roses and Thorns

27/05/1978

Harry Styles and His Mystery Opening Act.

It's the final leg of our favourite rockstar, Harry Styles, tour and his opening act doesn't seem to be joining him for the remaining two weeks. So who is joining him for the last leg of the tour? Our bets are on up and coming Halle Henry, female rockstar from London.

Who is Halle Henry and why do we believe she'll be touring with Harry styles?

Not only are they signed to the same management company, but their managers are brothers. It doesn't stop there, Halle Henry and Harry styles have both been signed to the same music label 'Sunset' for quite some time now, and it comes as a surprise that they have not yet crossed paths!

Both Halle and Harry are artists that play in the genre of rock, and if rumours are true, this could be a very wise move for Halle Henry's career.

Rumour has it that Halle Henry is to win multiple awards this summer, without yet releasing her debut album, which is scheduled to be released this summer. News of an individual tour is yet to be announced, but we suspect Halle will announce a tour once her album release date has been announced.

We look forward to seeing whether our speculations over Harry's new opening act are correct, and we look forward to seeing whether Sunset's two best rockstars will finally cross paths.

With A Little Luck by Paul McCartney and Wings remains at its number one spot for the second week in a row.

We'd love to say that this could be another record breaking hit like BeeGee's Night Fever, which stayed number one for a record breaking eight weeks just three weeks prior to now, however it appears that Andy Gibb is rapidly climbing the charts with Shadow Dancing.

Two weeks at number one...

**

I'm so excited for this, I hope you are too.
I highly suggest listening to some 70's rock songs whilst reading this to get you in the right frame of mind.
I'm in the process of making a playlist, I'll keep you posted:)

Dream On and Dream Big!!</33

Dream On [HS.AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें