𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

Start from the beginning

"We can get down like there's no one around. We keep on rockin'", I sang softly first and my sisters joined in for the chorus. "Gimme, gimme (more), gimme (more), gimme, gimme (more)", my shoulders moved with the beat and Tamara followed until we both practically imagined walking down a runway to this song. We have literally just arrived this city and I was already having the time of my life by just being in this car with these people.

We pulled up by the OWO residences of Raffles London and to our surprise, there were actual paparazzi's waiting in front of the main doors. My judging eyes slid to the blonde next to me.

"You just had to post?"

Tamara practically stretched her body over mine to press her face closer to the tinted window. "Only a selfie. I did not mention we're coming to London."

"How did they even know we're staying here?", Sophia asked after.

"I mean . . they could be waiting for someone else. This many paparazzis? Perhaps some international celebrity ", I mentioned.

"If it's not Oprah, let's move hotels", Sophia said and I almost laughed but didn't because I knew she wasn't joking.

"Please wait ladies", Levi before he and Antoine were both out of the vehicle.

In the rear view mirror and windshield, I could see the rest of our men, along with the hotel crew, unload our luggage from the other Rovers. Antoine suddenly pulled open the door on my side, only enough for us to see his face and his eyes to meet mine, "No matter what, stick to me", he strictly ordered. Never in my life have I actually disobeyed him and I didn't really plan to anytime soon, so I nodded.

A breath passed and then Antoine was pulling my door open fully. Before I could even register the large number of people, camera's began to flash.

"Oh my god", I mumbled, over-whelmed by the blinding lights.

Antoine reached out for me and I allowed him to help me down the Range Rover step. My sisters followed suit with their bodyguards stationed by their side and ready to protect. Tamara grasped my arm and murmured with a forced smile, "Plot twist: we're the international celebrities."

There wasn't a second to spare before Antoine had dropped a protective arm around me and ushered me forward, "Let's go." So we all did, and it was insane. There were cameras flashing from very angle and Antoine gestured for me to keep my head down, not wanting to risk me becoming blind. Our bodyguards escorted us through the crowd with Levi up front creating a path for us along with one of papa's men who blocked aside anyone who got too close. The walk to the door felt longer than it actually was with our names constantly getting yelled, microphones getting pushed to our faces and camera lights everywhere.

"Kristine! Kristine!"

"You're so pretty!"

"Tamara I love you!!"

"Sophia! Sophia look here."

Finally we made it inside, where it was a hundred times quieter and peaceful. I breathed in the very much needed oxygen before I fainted. "Maybe I have anxiety."

"Anyone would in that chaos", my sister wasn't wrong. Sophia soothingly rubbed a hand down my back, knowing I easily get over-whelmed in crowded spaces. "As much as I hate to say this, it's something you'll need to get use to. It's the first time the three of us are travelling together, to the press . .  we're literally diamonds."

"Not to mention we're worth diamonds", Tamara smirked then plopped a hand on the top of my head while I crouched, "But you're like a mine babe."

I lifted a brow, "We're not comparing salaries now are we?"