06 ~ Wanna Feel You

Start from the beginning

"Yes, come on, say it." He whispered again and took her earlobe between his lips.

She bit her lips in unknown pleasure. Her brain forced her to push him off. But her heart advised her to lose herself.

He smirked at her and moved back from her, as he didn't wanna make her more uncomfortable with his mischiefs.

"Why did you call me Sir, Mallika?" That's when Mallika opened her eyes and found him sitting at his place.

His face had a neutral expression as if nothing had happened, which made Mallika confuse.

Was she hallucinating or he acting?

"First come and sit. Why are you standing there this long?" He gave his best innocent smile, which made her think that she was imagining things with Sumedh.

She felt guilt for imagining such things with a married person. So, without any second thought, she turned and left his cabin without any word. Her eyes pooled with tears for being weak to him.

She had never thought of anyone else in these five years. Her life had changed a lot. She was a mother. She felt ashamed at her thoughts.

"I shouldn't have done that!" Sumedh closed his eyes in frustration and rushed out of his cabin, following her.

She was running out of his office while crying heavily. He felt bad to see her in such a condition. Before he could stop her, she got into a cab and left for her house.

Sumedh followed her to her house. To his luck, she didn't lock the door, as she stormed inside the house with flood-like tears from her eyes.

Sumedh ran inside her house and searched for her. Finally, he saw her in the bedroom. She was laying on her stomach with her face buried in the pillow. He could hear her whimper.

His heart ached to see her in such a condition. He went to her and sat beside her on the bed.

"Miku." His voice gave solace to Mallika's paining heart.

He stretched his hand to caress her hair softly. Without any second thought, she shifted her head to his lap and cried her soul out. She felt as if she was at home after these many years.

He smiled, seeing her in his lap. How long he would have been longed to see her in his lap. Finally, this day came. But circumstances were different.

"Miku, I am sorry. I...I lost my sense, seeing you in the saree. Forgive me." Mallika stopped her crying immediately, as she realised what had happened was real.

She got up from his lap immediately and looked at him weakly, "Why did you do like that? Didn't you feel ashamed to cheat on your wife?"

Sumedh shook his head as no.

"You are going to be a father! You already have one girl in your life as a wife. Then why the hell, you are behaving like this?" She became serious and cried more.

He cupped her cheeks in his palms and kissed her forehead, "Miku, I wanna say something to you. Do you think I will cheat on any girl?"

Mallika looked at him and shook her head as no.

"I...I wanna feel you." He looked at her with pleading eyes to which she couldn't deny.

The pain in his voice and longingness in his words made her nod her head.

Sumedh smiled and laid down on her bed. He smiled at her like a kid. She couldn't stop herself from smiling at him. She laid down beside him and took him in her embrace.

He smiled and closed his eyes, snuggling into her chest, feeling her in his embrace. Mallika closed her eyes as well, letting herself live the moment and found herself cuddling him.

Both didn't know when they had fallen asleep in each other embrace.

~~~

So, guys, I am wondering how fast Sumedh is when he had talked properly with Mallika just yesterday. Didn't you guys?