It was then that a low hiss from the darkness made her shrink back. She watched as a pale, humanoid creature crawled into view. Alissa immediately froze up with fear, horrified by the creepy looking thing. It's elongated claws and its mouth were stained with blood, and it reeked of death. It cocked its head to the side, staring at her. She didn't know what to do. The Rake recognized what she was though. It knew the Nightstalkers well. In the past, they always competed for prey, but after coming to a mutual understanding, they basically left each other alone.

The Rake hissed and crawled away, leaving her be. Alissa released the breath she didn't realize she was holding. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest. After a few moments of calming herself down, fatigue began to take over her. It was way past her bedtime at that point. She yawned and dragged her tired body along, fighting just to stay focused and awake. Tears ran down her face. She was scared and exhausted. She regretted running into the woods on her own.

Alissa suddenly perked up, hearing voices. They sounded close, but she didn't recognize them. She crept through the tall grass, wary but hopeful. After a moment, she spotted them. Two males. One wore an eyeless mask, the other had a carved smile and no eyelids. Both had dark stains on their clothes, and the metallic scent of blood clung to them.

"My ears are still ringing from that woman's shrill scream," Jeff complained. "Damn..."

"I told you to cut out her tongue," Jack replied. "But no, you wanted to make her scream our heads off."

"Whatever. Like I knew her shriek was gonna be that annoying. I'm surprised she didn't bust the windows."

Alissa backed away slowly, realizing they were getting dangerously close to her position. Her back foot snapped a twig, causing both men to stop. Turning to run, the little Nightstalker slammed right into a tree and fell back. She shook off the painful bump to her head and got up to flee, but it was already too late. Both males stood over her.

"A Nightstalker? Here?" Jack's voice was confused. "Why's this one so tiny?"

Jeff stared down at her, gasping softly. "Wait a minute, is that little Alissa?"

The beast stiffened before looking at him, her long ears up. "How do you know my name?" she chittered in a questioning way.

Jeff chuckled at her inquisitive reaction. "You don't remember me, but I was there when you were born. Your parents are friends of ours. But man, I haven't seen you in so long. Look how big you're getting!"

His permanent grin didn't falter, and Alissa felt comfortable just looking at him. She didn't know what else to do or where to go, so maybe those people could help. She shifted into her original form, black skin and hair blending into the night. With tears sliding down her face, she latched onto Jeff's leg.

"Please help me, mister! I'm lost! I can't find Mommy or Daddy anywhere! I don't know what to do!"

The white-skinned man leaned down to place a hand on her head. "Hey, it's okay. We'll take you home."

She looked up at him with hope in her gold eyes. "Really?"

Jeff nodded. "Of course." He reached down to lift her up so he could carry her. "But you've gotta be a brave girl, okay? No more crying."

The child wiped away her tears, simultaneously shifting to her more human form with red hair and green eyes. "Okay. I'll try."

Jeff's permanent grin seemed to widen slightly. "That's better. I can already tell you're gonna grow up to be as pretty as your mom." He started walking with her. "My name's Jeff, by the way."

"And I'm Jack," the masked male added. "You've gotten so big since the last time we saw you, Alissa."

The little girl smiled, cheering right up. "You said your Mommy and Daddy's friends, right? How come I don't remember you?"

"You were just a baby at the time," Jack explained. "But everyone at the Slender Mansion was there the day you were born."

"Slender Mansion? What's that?"

Jeff chuckled at her confusion. "That's where we live. Tell you what, we'll set up a day when you can come over and play sometime. Sound good?"

Alissa enthusiastically nodded. "Yeah! I can't wait!" She suddenly yawned, her weariness returning. "We'll have...so much fun." She rested her tired head on Jeff's shoulder.

The walk to the edge of the forest was rather quiet. Jeff and Jack were giving Alissa the chance to nap since she seemed so tired. They walked quite a distance before a rustling sound caused them to freeze. Out of the darkness, a large figure leapt out. The moonlight shone on a large black beast with gold eyes. The Nightstalker paused, gaze darting from the child to the two males. Lifting his head, he gave a chittery howl to alert his pack. Alissa jolted awake from the sound, her expression brightening when she saw who it was.

"Daddy!"

Jeff placed the girl on her feet and she immediately ran to the Nightstalker. Zane whined happily and lowered his head to her. Her tiny arms engulfed his muzzle. A wave of relief washed over him as he leaned into his daughter's touch. In mere moments, three other Nightstalkers emerged, followed by the biggest of them all. Marlow shifted back into her human form, and each of the others did as well.

"Alissa!" Marlow cried, tears of joy in her eyes. She ran and scooped the child right up, hugging her tight. "You had us so worried!"

Zane hugged his girlfriend and his daughter, planting a kiss on each of their heads. "I'm just glad to see you safe, princess."

Alissa sobbed softly, holding onto her parents. "I'm sorry, Mommy, Daddy! I know I shouldn't have gone out on my own! But I really wanted to hunt with you! I'm always left behind when you go out!"

Marlow sighed, glancing at each of the boys. "Alissa, we only leave you out because you're not old enough to hunt yet. It can be dangerous, you know that."

The child nodded, hanging her head as she sniffled. "I know, Mommy." She looked back at the two men that helped her. "But these nice guys brought me back. They said I could play at their mansion sometime."

Marlow smiled at her friends. "Jeff, Jack, thanks for helping Alissa. So, you guys really wanna set up a play date for her?"

Jeff's permanent grin seemed to widen as he shrugged. "Yeah, why not? Haven't seen her since she was a baby. I bet Slender would love to see her after so long."

Zane chuckled. "It has been a long time since we all got together. Could be fun for the whole family. What do you say, Marlow?"

"I think it sounds like a great idea." Marlow walked over to Jeff and Jack with her daughter in her arms. "We'll have to set it up then. How about this weekend? Would that work?"

Jack nodded. "Works for us. Guess we'll see you then. Right now, we gotta go home and clean up."

Marlow smiled and nodded. "Us too. Have a good night, boys."

"Goodnight, Jeff! Goodnight, Jack!" Alissa waved. "I can't wait to play this weekend!"

Jeff laughed lightly. "Can't wait, Alissa! Goodnight, sweetheart!"

Marlow and her pack turned and went straight home, as did Jeff and Jack. After such a hectic night, they needed the rest. But the coming weekend was already filling them with so much excitement. It had been so long since the Nightstalkers and the Creepypastas had gotten together. For Alissa, it would be her first time really meeting Slenderman and everyone else, so she could hardly wait. Maybe that was the first step of her own adventure, and hopefully before long, she'd be a valued member of the pack as well.

The End

I know this is a short, two-part sequel, but it's all I planned to do. I know some of you wanted something more epic, but this is all you're getting. Be grateful it happened at all considering I didn't intend to ever make a sequel at first. Either way, I hope you enjoyed this cute little continuation that showed the future of the Nightstalker pack! And with this, Changeling has come to a permanent end!