"And why's that, little lou?"

"Cuz' I said so." Louis smirked, knowing he's winding Harry up and pushing his buttons. He wants to see how long he can go without getting punished for his behaviour. So with that, he placed a cold hand over Harrys crotch, rubbed it ever so slowly and Harry was sure he'd fucking burst at this time.

Louis then removed his hand, standing up from the bed only wearing white lingerie under the massive oversized purple jumper and maybe wiggling his ass a little bit- Harry found that so hot- and then walked over to the chest of drawers and pulled out a pink dildo. [LMAO]

"Louis put that back." Harry said, more like demanded. And when he saw that he wasn't going to put it back anytime soon, he just watched the boys movements.

Louis walked back over to the bed, seductively pulling down his lingerie but keeping on his hoodie; then grabbing some lube from the bedside table and squirting a decent amount onto his hand and rubbing it slowly over the dildo, eyes fixated with Harrys the whole time.

He could definitely tell that Harry was getting quite fidgety and Louis was enjoying this way too much. So he gently lowered himself down onto the toy, feeling as it opened him up. When he adjusted to the size of it, he started lazily bouncing his hips and ass, still making eye contact with Harry.

And it didn't go unnoticed how Harry had started rubbing over his clothed cock, applying pressure to ease how hard he is.

He watched as Louis' cock slapped his stomach every time he lifted up and dropped back down again. His hands went up his jumper, touching the warm skin and he tweaked his own nipples, closing his eyes and whining.

"Fuck, Louis that's so hot." Harry finally said after a while of watching Louis get himself off on the dildo. "Come here." He added, sitting up and opening his arms for the boy.

Louis didn't answer but instead carried on, still making Harry crave the feeling of Louis, although he didn't want Louis to do this tonight. It was a natural instinct to be turned on my your boyfriend if he was doing something as hot as this though, so you can't blame Harry.

He kept bouncing on the dildo, aware that Harrys eyes had never left his petite body. He carried on thrusting the toy inside of him until his legs visibly started to shake, they both knew he was close.

Harrys hands moved over to Louis' bare thighs, rubbing over the shaking, soft skin before grabbing his hips harshly and pulling the boy off of the dildo. Louis wincing at the sudden emptiness and how fast he was pulled off.

"Harry! I was so close.." Louis whined, slapping Harry in the chest. "Fuck you." He added, pouting his lips out and crossing his arms over his chest, facing the opposite way from Harry.

Harrys eyes never widened so fast after what had just happened. He's never been so angry at the boy before. It's like he was seeing red.

"What did you fucking say to me, princess?" Harry asked, teeth gritting together while his hand slowly crawled up Louis' sweaty skin. He could tell Louis' breath hitched when his hand made it up to his collarbone.

"I- Uh.."Louis physically gulped in a breath. He didn't know what to say, words twisted in his mouth.

"Are you going to answer, haven't got all day doll."

"S-sorry.." Louis whispered so quietly Harry could barely hear, but just about hear it.

"What was that?" He asked again, to tease.

"Sorry daddy.." Louis said, voice getting even smaller. Full well knowing what was about to happen now. His eyes shifted to where Harrys hand was, so close to his neck. But before he knew it, Harrys large hands was tightly wrapped around the base of Louis' tanned neck.