We reached his mansion which was dark even with the beautiful lights making the mansion look like a heaven. I immediately opened the gate and sprinted to the mansion. I went to the seating area and saw Suman aunty crying and Raj uncle beside her giving her his warmth. And at last my eyes went to the boy whom I fell for. He was seating opposite to his parents aloof and busy in his phone. Seeing him like this it feels like he is muting everyone out. And this pent up emotion can be very dangerous for him. The times which I have spent with him after that night were not like past. He didn't ignored me like past he pecked me but their was something which was not like past.

At this age I am aware that this love is not a teenage crush, I am his for forever. Not a small distance can less my love for him. I would always love him unconditionally. If he is afraid that I would fell out of love than he is wrong. I can never fell out of love.

As I'd sensing my presence he lifted his head from his mobile and our eyes connected. He didn't give me him his usual smile. There was no emotion on his face but still his eyes were on me like asking me to stop him from going or go with him. I start walking his way and his eyes follow my each and every move. My sweet vihaan is hurting inside and I don't know what to do to stop it.

Without caring that elders are here I kissed him on his cheeks. His eyes still were watching me without wavering. Then I slowly kissed his other cheek. A tear fell on my cheeks and I realised that the tear dropped not from my eyes but his. I saw his face still aloof and if I didn't have the warm feeling of his tear on my cheek I would have thought it was my imagination. And it was hurting me. My heart was heavy. It was like someone has dropped a stone on my heart. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I can't see anything accept this boy whom I have uncontrollably fallen in love. I kissed his noes.

I wanted his eyes to rest as they were not blinking so as I neared his right eye it closed but his left eye was still open. I kissed his right eye then his left eye. His hands which were limp on his side grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap. They were so tight that I am sure it will be bruised. I kissed his forehead. He pulled me in his embrace and tightly hugged me. His head went in the crook my neck warming my neck. The wetting of my shoulder tells me that he is crying. For the whole month he didn't expressed anything. He was trying to be ignorant of what is going to happen.

"Vihaan beta(son) let's have dinner" I heard Suman aunty say. Her voice was broken. There were two reasons for this first of her son going away and second that his son is giving more affection to me.

Vihaan doesn't move and I want him to eat as I am sure Suman aunty must have made on her own. He will be deprived of these food their. "Vihaan let's eat food" I murmur slowly in his ear and peck his ear. He takes a deep breath and stands up. He beckons me to cradle his body like a baby and I do without a protest. I know tomorrow I would be embarrassed but today I want to make him happy. Make his hurt go away. Make his aloofness to disappear.

"Vihaan let her seat on her chair" I hear Raj uncle say but I don't understand him. My beautiful vihaan. I again peck his cheek. I didn't heard what he said. He kissed my side neck and my toes curled. This is the first kiss he has given me after I came here. And it's a bliss.

Vihaan starts feeding me and himself. We all finish our food without any talk. And I am sure no one has eaten except us both.

"It's time". And that made me cry loudly. Vihaan again hugs me tightly peppering kissed all over my neck, ear, cheeks, shoulder. This is not helping at all. I cry more. I don't want him to leave me. Why can't he stay here? Why can't I go with him? Why can't I let him go?

When I calm down from my crying session I see myself still on Vihaan's hold and we are standing at the entrance of the airport. And that made me cry more. "No no please don't go vihaan. Please I beg you". He just pats my back and head. But he don't understand that patting is not helping at all. Who would pat me when he is away?

"Please dad don't let him go. Please Raj uncle. I beg you all. I will be not able to leave without him" I scream. Vihaan puts me down. My eyes are closed. I don't want to see him leaving me. Vihaan tightly hugs me and pecks my head and I don't feel his presence. I open my eyes and see him going away. Away from me. He didn't even said 'I love you'. I try to move his way but get stopped by someone. I try to go to him. He must be hurting more than me. He must be in pain.

"Vihaan I love you. I love you vihaan. I love you" my voice gets slow with each passing confession. I am dying to hear him say it. I am dying to see his face. I am dying for him to turn around and see me. But that never happened. He didn't turned around and left. I fall on my knees crying.

I thought I would be able to say goodbye. But this hurt. It's hurt way to much.

---------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about this chapter? Let me know in comments.