44- like because, love despite

Nico POV

I ease the tip of my cock between Lili's outer lips, watching her close her eyes in pleasure.

"Kitten" I warn her stilling, I smirk when her eyes spring back open. She's so fucking perfect, I don't know how she could ever doubt how much I want her. How my body craves being inside her. How much I love her.

I sink my cock into her sheathing myself fully into her tight wet cunt. Her walls tense around my length gripping me tight, letting me feel all of her.

I pull back, withdrawing all but the tip then slowly sink into her again. Lili's fingers scratch against her desk like they need something to hold on to as I keep repeating the action.

The feeling of her wrapped around me is like an addiction. The hot slick walls of her pussy are all my body needs, her sweet tangy juices my favourite food.

I withdraw again, my hands cupping the curve of her hip and this time I slam back into her, making her yelp in surprise.

I start fucking her rough and fast watching all of the beautiful expressions dancing across her face as she takes everything I'm giving her, trying not to scream out.

I look down watching my cock glistening with her cum sliding in and out of her. Her perfect ass spread before me. Bringing a finger to my mouth I coat it in spit before bringing it down to her tiny puckered ass hole.

Slowing my thrusts again I meet Lili's eye, her teeth are still sunk into her juicy bottom lip, her apprehensive eyes on mine.

My finger circles the tight ring of muscles a couple of times. I raise an eyebrow at Lili waiting for permission. I feel her entire body tense around me. My cock in a vice-like grip.

I'm about to remind her we don't have to try anything she's not ready for when she surprises me, nodding her consent.

Dipping my fingers down to her pussy I use her natural lubricant.

"You need to relax, Kitten," I remind her. Lili nods her body, releasing some of the tension. I start moving my hips again rocking my cock inside her. When I feel her fully relax I gently slide the tip of my finger past the tight ring of muscle.

"Shh," I chuckle as Lili lets out a low moan. I keep thrusting, waiting for her to relax before sliding my finger a little deeper.

"Nico… Nico," Lili pants in warning. I can feel the telling twitch around my cock of her coming orgasm "NICO!" She screams, slapping her hand against the table, her entire body tensing and releasing. Milking my own climax from me much faster than I had wanted.

I cum so hard it's like my soul is being sucked from my body. I swear she might be pregnant regardless of her contraception. My entire body forces itself forward, my chest resting against Lili's back as I try to catch my breath.

We lay like this for a while until our breathing evens out. My cock slipping from Lili's body. Standing I slip my arms under Lili carrying her to her bathroom.

"I only just showered" Lili mutters, as I sit her by the sink moving to fill her bath. I come back to Lili scooping her hair up on top of her head and fixing it in place with a hair tie.

I frown a little seeing her injuries this close. I hate seeing my girl being hurt.

"He won't get away with this," I tell her, stroking a finger down the side of her face. "I don't care how long it takes to find him, I won't give up I promise."

"I know" Lili whispers, taking my hand kissing the palm softly.

When the tub is full enough I carry Lili across sinking into the water with her in my lap. I grab her bath lily, lathering it up with her body wash then running it across her body, taking extra care between her legs.

Lili rests her head against my chest as I work breathing deeply.

"Let's get you to bed,'' I suggest. "I still owe you cuddles." I remind her. Lili climbs from my lap reaching for a towel. "Are you ok?" I ask, catching her hand. "You're quiet" I prompt.

Lili doesn't answer immediately, drying off her body with the towel first.

"I just don't want you to leave again, and I know it will be soon. Won't it?" She sighs.

"I'll probably be gone before you wake" I admit, disappointed that I'm making her unhappy.

I follow Lili through to her room collecting my discarded clothes as I walk. Pulling my shirt the right way round and sliding it over her head as a night dress. Fuck she looks sexy in my clothes.

I pull my shorts back on then slip under the covers behind her. I know aunt Penny will be pissed that I stayed in here but what aunt Penny doesn't know won't hurt her.

I grab my cell to set an alarm before I sleep chuckling at the message I've received from Matt.

Matt: you're a cunt. I didn't need to hear that.

Tossing my cell aside I wrap my arm over Lili's body pulling her to be little spoon, and holding her until she's asleep.

My mind is still racing keeping me awake. I rest against the pillow watching the branches of the tree wave outside the window.

Lili wiggles in my arms, stealing the comforter as usual, her hair immediately starts tickling my face filling my mouth and nose, but I literally wouldn't have it any other way.

It reminds me of Something Sophie said 'you like because, you love despite.' When she said it I didn't really get it, some English nonsense but I think it means moments like this.

I like Lili because she's funny, smart and sexy. I love her despite her shit taste in music, her hogging the covers and her hair getting everywhere.

This thought makes me smile as I drift to sleep beside her.