28- Liliana's boyfriend

Nico POV

"Come on Kitten, we need to get you cleaned up" I whisper softly, tucking a loose curl behind Lili's ear.

"No I'm tired" she groans, trying to pull the comforter over her head. "And I can't wash my hair today"

"You don't have to do your hair, and you can sleep after, I promise, but we need to clean you up or you'll be sore in the morning" I explain, scooping an arm under her back and behind her knees to carry her bridal style.

"Ok, ok I'll go put me down!" She giggles, squirming in my arms. I pull her closer to my chest, like I'm going to willingly put down a squirming naked Lili.

I twist Lili around so her face is level with mine wrapping her legs around my hips as I step under the hot spray, making sure the water avoids Lili's curls.

Lili lets out a long low moan as the water hits her back, the sound making my cock stir. She needs to be careful if she doesn't want me to switch this shower to cold.

Like she can read my mind she wiggles her hips brushing her sweet spot against me.

"I always wanted to try it in a shower" Lili gasps breathlessly.

That's all the encouragement I need to sink my cock into it's new home, between her legs.

She feels even more incredible without the condom between us. I know it's stupid, I know I should stop and go to get protection. But the way her walls are gripping my cock sends me wild.

Gripping Lili's ass I slide her up and down my length, the sharp sting of her nails piercing into my shoulders driving me harder.

Loud moans fill the room and I am already having to hold myself back, I refuse to come until I feel her orgasm around my length.

What can I say, I'm a gentleman.

"Nico, Nico Fuck!" Lili cries out. Her legs trying to close against my body. I thrust slower, extending her orgasm until I can't hold back anymore. Finally withdrawing from her body to let my semen splash against the tiles.

I have no choice but to finally put Lili down, my knees weakened by my second orgasm of the evening, and I still need energy to take care of my girl.

I grab the bath scrunchie thing and some zesty scented body wash that I bought today, making a lather to clean every inch of Lili's body while she leans against me, fighting sleep.

"You know that's called a bath lily" Lili says sleepily. "You're bathing Lili with a bath lily," she chuckles at her own silly joke.

"You're cute when you're tired" I tell her, making quick work of my own body before I turn off the water and grab the towels.

I dry us both off, climbing into bed behind her, holding her close and pulling the comfort over us.

"I love you Lili" I whisper into her hair, getting soft snores in reply.

Hands down the best date I've ever had.

The daylight coming through the large windows wakes me much sooner than I'd have liked.

I pull the comforter higher trying to block the light to try and fall back asleep but it's no use.

Giving up I silently slide out of the bed, deciding to go get us some breakfast but I realise my bags were left in my room, so I have to go back there first.

I quickly make a call ordering breakfast to Lili's room then change and brush my teeth, throwing my stuff into a bag so I won't have to come back here, and hurry back to Lili's room to intercept breakfast before they wake Lili.

I creep back into Lili's room holding the tray of coffee and pastries and I'm disappointed to find the bed empty. I had planned to set up breakfast on the balcony and then wake Lili.

From the sound I can tell she's using the bathroom, so I lay out the breakfast and wait.

"You're here" Lili says surprised, coming out of the bathroom in a hotel robe.

"Where else would I be?" I laugh, reaching a hand out to her.

"You were gone when I woke up" Lili says hesitating before accepting my proffered hand.

"This isn't my room" I remind her, "I had to go and get my clothes, and your breakfast" I point out my bag by the door as I lead her to the balcony.

"Should I be offended that you thought I left?" I ask, scanning her face as we take our seats.

"No…" she replies, avoiding my gaze and sipping her coffee. She looks so fucking cute, her hair pulled up in a messy bun, the white robe wrapped around her. I pull out my cell snapping a picture of her.

"You're stuck with me now Lili, I hope you're satisfied because I won't be going anywhere" I smirk drinking the rich espresso.

"We have to tell my Ma" she groans, I know why she's groaning. Penny will immediately start planning for a wedding and future grandkids.

I've never thought of having kids, but Matt's baby is cute as hell, I bet if Lili and I had some they would be fucking adorable.

After breakfast I help Lili dress, well I say help… let's just say by lunch time she was dressed, and we were headed back in the helicopter.

I don't want to leave our little bubble and go back to reality, but now my reality is being with Lili it doesn't seem so bad. A boat ride later and we're finally back to the car.

"Take a cab" I order the driver, slipping into the driver's seat. I head across the bridge into Marghera making a stop at a pharmacy "I'll be right back" I promise Lili.

I grab a bottle of water and pillola del giorno dopo, yeah I pulled out but if the last year has taught me anything it's that people relying on pulling out can still leave you a cute new niece. *cough Matt*

"Plan B" Lili laughs awkwardly, when I pass her the bag. "Good idea."

I throw the evidence in the trunk (Aunt Penny doesn't need to see that) then head to Marco Polo airport to collect Aunt Penny.

The closer we get to her arrival the more nervous Lili becomes. By the time we see her Ma and Leo striding towards us she's practically vibrating.

"Nico! What a nice surprise I wasn't expecting you!" Penny cries.

"Yeah, well I have to show my face Aunt P," I grin, stepping forward to give her a hug, "me being Liliana's boyfriend and all."