36- kiss and make up

Lili POV

"Soph, please… You heard the Doctor! It wasn't my fault!" Matt begs in the back of the car as we drive towards Ma's.

It's super awkward for Nico and I in the front while Sophie gives Matt the cold shoulder.

"Soph, can't we just forget it happened? I swear I would never betray you with some tart!"

Tart? He's been in England too long.

"You think I'm mad because you were drugged up? You really think I'm that low?" Sophie seethes.

"What then?" Matt asks, confused.

"I'm mad that you kept something this important from me! I'm mad that I had to find out from that smug wanker!" Sophie shouts at him.

I try not to laugh at her saying wanker. I've always found it such a funny insult. There's silence for a while before I hear Matt sigh.

"You're right, I should have told you right away. I'm sorry. But honestly I was panicking Soph, I obviously wasn't thinking."

"Obviously" Sophie mutters.

"So…. Are we ok?" Matt asks.

"No I'm still pissed at you, but right now I just want to just go back to Ella and focus on her baptism. You have to work out how to deal with Benji." Sophie orders.

"Already on it" Nico replies from beside me, "Gonna crush that Brutto figlio di puttana bastardo!"

Nico has been pretty quiet since we left the hospital, I want to wait until we're alone to talk. The tests showed they had indeed been roofied. Sophie insisted they report it, but the police said that they can't really prove who did it so their hands were tied.

Sophie only stopped arguing with them when her milk leaked through her shirt leaving two wet streaks down her front. It had been hours since she fed Ella or pumped. Matt wrapped her in his jacket insisting that we all leave then.

As soon as the car pulls up at Ma's Sophie and Matt jump out.

"We're gonna go park" I call after them "So…?"

"So… what?" Nico asks, waiting for the garage door to open.

"So one of your oldest friends spiked your drink. How are you feeling?" I ask

"Annoyed obviously but I'll deal with him" Nico sighs, stopping the car and sliding back their seat and reclining it. "I'm much more interested in other things right now" Nico smirks, reaching across to unclip my seat belt. And pulling me across to make me straddle their lap.

"Nico" I breathe in warning. My heart is pounding in my chest. I know that Nico is just trying to avoid the subject but I still can't resist.

"You don't want to?" Nico asks, I reply by catching their lips with my own. The idea of Nico taking me in the car where we could get caught makes me even more excited.

Nico pushes up my skirt exposing my panties to them, using a finger to push the material aside Nico slides a finger into me as I moan against their lips.

"I'm still mad" I mumble unbuttoning their shirt.

"Wait, why are you mad?" Nico asks, pausing.

"Same reason as Sophie. You should have called me, warned me" I frown.

"I was trying to fix it"

"That wasn't your job Nico, I love you, but this is my business"

"I only heard I love you" Nico smiles, pulling my lips back to theirs. Our kisses become more intense. The need for each other is like needing water in a desert.

My fingers slide down the zipper of Nico's pants waiting for them to lift their hips to slide them down freeing their cock.

Car sex isn't as easy as I'd imagined but we finally find a comfortable position and I slide down Nico's cock enjoying the feeling of being stretched open.

Nico holds my hips still as they thrust up into me, deep and fast. I grip hold of Nico's shoulders bracing myself for the force of Nico's thrusts.

Nico moves a hand around strumming their thumb against my swollen clit. Making my eyes flutter closed as my body climbs the peak.

"Nico, fuck, Nico, it feels so good" I pant, my moans seem to encourage Nico the thrusts growing faster.

I lean forwards kissing Nico and changing the angle. I start to roll my hips meeting Nico's thrusts, trying to take control.

Nico slows their movements giving me more control, the angle has my clit brushing against Nico's pelvis with every thrust.

I can feel my orgasm approaching, Nico's little grunts and moans feeding into my pleasure. I love that I make them feel this way. I love how Nico makes me feel.

My body slumps against Nico's as the orgasm washes over me Nico slowly rocking into me to draw out the orgasm.

The moment I catch my breath Nico wraps a hand behind my neck, their other arm around my waist holding my body against theirs as they thrust roughly into me.

My hands grip the seat tight, I'm sure my nails will leave permanent dents in the upholstery while Nico ravishes my body like an animal. 

The movements are so wild I have to bite down on Nico's shoulder to muffle my screams. Aware that my whole family are near by. The danger of being caught just makes me more excited.

Nico grunts in pain at my bite but doesn't slow down. Sheathing their length fully inside me with every thrust. The head of their cock knocking against my cervix.

"Fuck kitten" Nico groans pushing deep inside me, their cock twitching as they spill their seed. The pressure makes me whimper against Nico's skin, finally retracting my teeth from their shoulder. Wincing at the angry red bite mark on their skin.

I turn my head resting against Nico's chest as we catch our breath.

"You're right," Nico mumbles into my hair.

"I usually am, but what about this time?" I ask, feeling Nico's chest vibrate with a chuckle beneath my cheek.

"I should have told you what was happening this morning." Nico admits kissing the top of my head. "I was just trying to protect you, but I know better than anyone that you don't need protection. So are we ok now?"

"Did you just say sorry without actually using the word sorry?" I laugh, twisting my head to look at Nico's face.

"Fine I'm sorry ok?" They chuckle, poking me in the side. "Now let's get inside before your family come looking for us."

A/N 

Brutto figlio di puttana bastardo – Ugly son of a bitch bastard